Ciel Phantomhive x Fem!Reader (Black Butler)

"My lord, a carriage approaches the manor."Sebastian spoke, bowing slightly and cerulean eyes set on his young master's face. Ciel waved him away obviously displeased with being interrupted.

"See to it that when she arrives, she be led to my office." Ciel ordered, blue eyes meeting pink.

"I would advise against it, young master." Sebastian said with a knowing tone. Ciel sighed.

"How troublesome." he muttered, standing up and making his way to the hallway leading to the stairs. A polite knock reverberated throughout the mansion. Sebastian bowed to his master.

"Excuse me my lord." The doors opened without a sound, Sebastian bowing to the visitors. "Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. I am Sebastian, one of the butler's of the household." She curtsied politely, her (h/c) locks bouncing lightly.

"I am Lady (y/n) of the (l/n) household. I've come to speak business with Lord Phantomhive on behalf of the (l/n) export ports." Ciel slowly descended down the stairs.

"I am Lord Phantomhive, head of this household. Welcome." She curtsied once again, lifting the edges of her white and silver dress. He examined her from head to toe. She shifted slightly under his gaze. Her cheeks began to darken.

"Lord Phantomhive?" she inquired softly.

"This way to my office." He said, turning and beginning to walk up the staircase. She followed him. "Have you come unaccompanied?" He asked.

"No Lord Phantomhive, my butler has come along. I asked him to stay behind and not interfere with business." she replied.The two teenagers arrived at his office and he opened the door for her, remembering his manners.

"Do you play chess, Lady (y/n)?" he asked, holding a knight between his thumb and forefinger. She looked up at Ciel (yes, up) through her long, full eyelashes. (E/c) eyes staring up at one blue. Ciel froze and his face began to heat up.

"I don't play very much. It's unlady-like at my household but my butler has taught me." she said, beginning to fidget.

"Let's play a match before making deals?" he offered. Of course, Ciel Phantomhive was not being nice. he was merely suggesting a game of intellect to evaluate her mind. she looked at the chessboard, then to Ciel, and nodded her head.

"Just one match." And she allowed Ciel to pull out and push in her chair for her before he sat in his.

--------------------------------------

Half an hour later, Ciel sat in his chair, taken aback by how badly she beat him.

"Now to business." She told him, smoothing out her skirt and lifting her head to send a polite smile his way.

"Yes. To business."

They spoke and debated. He bartered and she did not waver. In the end, they were both satisfied. Documents were signed, agreements made, and hand shakes exchanged. Ciel walked her to the door. Ciel coughed to get her attention. She looked up and noticed he was looking to the side.

"I enjoyed your company this evening, Lady (y/n)."

Her eyes widened slightly and she looked away bashfully.

"Thank you, Lord Phantomhive. I've never met a man as interesting as you. I hope we see each other soon." She mumbled before turning at the sound of her carriage. Ciel made a split-second decision. He grabbed her hand and placed a soft kiss on top of it. Her face exploded with color. Ciel looked up at her face.

"I hope we can meet each other on different circumstances? A trip to the theater perhaps?" he asked. She stuttered.

"Yo-you'd have to ask my father!" She exclaimed, her cheeks flushed.

"I'd be glad to. Would you mind me courting such a woman out of my league?" he asked. She looked to the side, at her carriage.

"I wouldn't mind, Lord Phantomhive." she replied before gently taking back her hand and walking to her carriage. Her butler helped her on, closed, the door, and set off back to the (l/n) household.

The next day, her father received a letter from Lord Phantomhive asking if he would allow him to court his daughter.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Author's note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, but I do own the plot. All characters go to their respectable owners.

Dumb teenagers are dumb. have some fluff. We all know Ciel is not very smooth with the ladies.

Another thing Lizzie is not betrothed to Ciel in this. I love you Lizzie, but for the purpose of the story she's not here. Thank you for reading. Comment if you see any mistakes or suggestions.

-YJBATW