💜VIOLET💜

Harry couldn't believe his eyes.

This was a big joke right?

Louis was not standing in front of the crowd with insults on their demonstration signs.

This was a bad dream. He wanted- no he needed to wake up.

Harry literally stopped dead in his tracks and swallowed to make the lump in his throat leave.

He walked closer to the other group, staring at Louis in disbelieve the whole time.

When they were face to face, everyone became quiet.

"Still?" Harry whispered.

Louis swallowed thickly and looked at his boyfriend.

He nodded slowly, eyes begging Harry not to say a word.

Harry's gaze fell to the floor as he tried to hold back his tears. He nodded as well to show Louis that he wouldn't.

Louis visibly sighed in relief.

Zayn rushed out of the crowd and pushed Harry back as hard as he could.

Harry stumbled and yelled, thanking Niall and Ashton for catching him.

Louis glared at Zayn but he didn't stop him when Zayn started yelling insults.

And that broke Harry's heart.

"You fucking fairy. You should kill yourself!" He yelled.

Louis looked at Harry through his eyelashes and saw the boy's pain-filled eyes.

"Z, fuck off. Don't say shit like that." He said weakly.

"Louis? What the hell. You were the one who said that first."

Harry stepped back as if somebody had slapped him. He looked at Louis and shook his head.

Louis reached out like he wanted to touch Harry but his arms fell back to his sides.

Harry suppressed a sob before turning on his heels and running through the crowd.

"Harry!" Niall screamed.

Then the Irish lad growled and basically attacked Louis.

He jumped on top of the other boy and threw a few punches at his chest and face.

Louis pushed Niall back, but he didn't hit him back.

He could never hurt Harry's friend after he's already hurt Harry so much.

"You fucking asshole? What did he ever do to you to deserve this?"

Louis allowed Niall to rage since he obviously deserved this. What was he even thinking?

"I-I don't know, man!" The blue-eyed boy rasped, protecting his face from Niall's hits.

Zayn pushed the blonde lad off of his friend and helped Louis up.

"He hates him because he likes boys. That's just fucked up." He explained for Louis.

"Yeah? Is it, Zayn. Tell me why it is? And don't give me that crap about the bible. I want to know why you hate gays so much. What are they doing wrong?"

"W-well... they uhm, they like... kiss?"

"Straight couples do that too." Luke chimed in.

Zayn sputtered and his face paled visibly.

"T-they can't have kids and-"

"Isn't that a good thing, though? Who else is going to adopt kids whose parents can't take care of them or who passed away?''