Chapter Twelve: The Truth Untold

*Later that night*

*Jimin's Pov*

"Dahyun, what are you still doing up?" I asked, "I'm working on something" she replied calmly, "come on...Malhae (tell me)" I pouted. "*Sigh* Fine. Jin and Y/n have been acting weirdly ever since we came to Jeju, and I know there's something up" Dahyun replied. "Can I help you though?" I asked. "Sure! I need some more hands anyways" Dahyun replied.

"First things, first. We hack into Y/n's phone" Dahyun smirked. 

"Wha-"

"Jimin, I ain't kidding. Don't worry though, I've done this before" Dahyun smiled. "I'm getting freaked out," I said covering myself with my arms. 

"You think I would want to hack into your phone?" She laughed. "Uh~~ You know how many girls, would love to hack into my phone" I replied. "Well, you would probably have too many selcas of yourself" Dahyun smirked. 

And I gasped, "I'm offended much" I replied, "sorry not sorry" She smirked. "For your information ma'am, I paid for your vacation here" I replied. "You what? I thought the school was paying for our trip" Dahyun. "Nope. I Park Jimin paid for your trip" I replied.

"OMG! How much was it? I'll pay you back" said Dahyun, "*laughs* It's fine, besides my family is rich. I can afford to pay for everyone" I laughed. "No seriously I feel so bad! Let me pay you back!" Dahyun replied.

"Well If you pay me back, you will be in dept for a really long time" I smirked. "Still! How much?" She asked. 

"Ten thousand," I  said, " for each person" I continued. And I swear I saw Dahyun's jaw drop. 

"Still wanna pay me back?" I smirked. "Thank you so much for paying for me Jimin" She replied. "I would do anything for you babe" I replied, and Dahyun's cheeks turned bright pink.

*End of Jimin's Pov*

*Jin's Pov*

When I woke up this morning, I saw Y/n still tugged in the bed. Looking so adorable, "Y/n, wake up! We're going to the pool today" I whispered. "Hmph, ~~ What?" She asked. Her voice was so adorable I think I was fangirling. "We're going swimming, come on start getting dressed" I smiled. "I'm tired" Y/n whined. "Nah uh, you're getting ready young lady!" I scolded. 

"FINE!" She grumbled. 

And I laughed.

*Half an hour later*

"Y/N! YOU DONE?" I shouted, "yeah I'm done" She replied opening the bathroom door. "Mannnn you took forever to get dressed" I pouted. "*Sigh* That's what you get for waking me up so early" Y/n replied. 

"Anyways let's go" I smiled. As I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

When we arrived at the pool, everyone was already there. Except for Jimin and Dahyun. "What's taking them so long" Jungkook whined. "Let's not wait for them! Everyone...HAVE FUN!" I said excitedly. And everyone was cheering. 

Taehyung and Jungkook jumped into the pool while pulling Hoseok and Yoongi into the pool. 

"AISH I'M GOING TO KILL YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!" Yoongi snarled, "try and catch me first hyung" Taehyung laughed running away. "GET BACK HERE!" Yoongi shouted.

"We're here!" Dahyun smiled, "hey what took you guys so long?" Y/n asked. "I was finishing somg work, and Jimin didn't want to leave without me" Dahyun smiled. "Ahh~~ Okay~~" Y/n replied.

"Jin hyung come on, let's go get drinks for the others" Jimin smiled. "Alright" Jin replied. 

"So..Y/n...Do you like Jin?" Dahyun asked.

To Be Continued................

A/N: HI HI HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! Anyways Namjoon dropped his mixtape, and it sounds amazing! But yeah~~ That's really all I have to say byeeeeeee Love you all my flying Ducklings! :));))

- The Flying Duck

Kim Seokjin X Reader | My Weird Neighbour On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara