Chapter 3

"Oh fuck me. The One who will be possessed in a minutes and the useless bitch?" Naruto said looking at his academy instructor. "You got to be shitten me."

"I'm not useless!" Sakura said.

"You'll die on a serious mission." Naruto said as he pulled out a pendent. "Wear this. Oh duckass."

"Why?" Sasuke said. "What do you mean possessed?"

"Demons." Naruto said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "And before you say anything the Biju are the spiritual guardians of life."

"Your a kid!" Sakura said.

"Yet I've been fucked by everyone's mums before I was ten." Naruto said. "I've had my first alcoholic beverage by the time I could walk."

"Bull." Sakura said.

"Oh my bloody ell!" Naruto said pissed as he walked out.

"Naruto-san Hokage-sama have a prospect for you." An Anbu said appearing.

"Alright." Naruto said walking to the kage tower.

"Naruto." Hiruzen said looking around sweating. "Its my grandson Konohamaru he's well..."

"Possessed? Cursed?" Naruto said.

"He's not acting like himself." Hiruzen said as they walked to the Sarutobi resedence. "And last night he was screaming murder."

"Shit." Naruto said as he pulled out a flask and took a swig as they walked into the place. Hiruzen gagged.

"What's this smell!" He asked.

"Sulfur."  Naruto said as he walked to the origin of the smell which was Konohamaru's room. Naruto walked in.

"aT lAsT CoNsTaNtInE yOuR hErE." A deep voice was coming out of the child.

"Well well well. Jokun nice meeting you here." Naruto said. "So why not leave the kid's body and give him a gift."

"Nuuh." The boy said Naruto sighed and grabbed the boys head.

"Jokun motos gremor degos Salim danista." Naruto said as Konohamaru's body convulsed. "Jokun meast nost Kumon dasauars goast aladisa." Konohamaru vomited black smoke.

"What did you do?" Hiruzen said.

"Connect Jokun with Konohamaru where the kid dies he dies plus Jokun has been in him for a long time since The twirps dad disappeared." Naruto said. "Jokun has to heal the kid and in fights will be used as a familiar."

"Oww." Konohamaru said as he awoke.

"Hey kid your gonna have to learn magic." Naruto said.

"What?" Konohamaru said.

"Magic." Naruto said as he pulled out a staff with a red gem and pulled his sleeve up. "First you need a tattoo."

"What?" Konohamaru said as Naruto passed the red gem over a tattoo. Naruto grabbed Konohamaru's arm the tattoo appeared on his skin.

"Anti possession

"Anti possession." Naruto said as he pulled out scroll. "This is a spell to find your element."

"Like Chakra?" Konohamaru said as the Naruto blinked.

"Yes but chakra uses the inside energies magic use all." Naruto said as he opened the scroll.

"Hand in the middle

"Hand in the middle."

Konohamaru put his hand on the circle a yellow glow illuminated the room. "Yellow." He said.

"Fire and lighting." Naruto said flatly. Konohamaru passed out as Naruto took the scroll. "Let him rest." With that Naruto left as he smoked. Naruto appeared as their Sensei opened the door.

"You took care of it?" Kakashi said.

"Yup." Naruto said. Sakura was freaking out.

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE DIS YOU COME FROM!?" Sakura yelled.

"banshee Fuck!" Naruto cussed as he rubbed his bleeding ears.

"I don't know what I did... Usually I don't yell that loud." Sakura whispered her throat soar.

"Hn." Sasuke said as Sakura looked down.

"Well maybe you have a bloodline." Kakashi joked.

Naruto shrugged as his team all went to the roof.

"Let's introduce ourselves." Kakashi said.

"Go first Doggo." Naruto said.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake. I like stuff. I dislike stuff. No dreams. My hobby is my ototou." Kakashi said. "Pinky go."

"I'm Sakura Haruno I like *giggles* my dreams are to marry *giggles.*" She said as she looked at Sasuke for the likes and dreams.

"Dislikes?" Kakashi said.

"Me." Naruto said.

"Yup." Sakura said.

"Smokestack." Kakashi said.

"I step from the shadows with a trench coat, cigarette in my mouth and full of wisecracks. I fight the demonic horde's bastard children, I am a demonologist exorcist and petty dabbler in the dark arts. I walk this path alone for no one is crazy enough to walk it with me. For I AM NARUTO CONSTANTINE." naruto said as he conjured flames around him.

Kakashi was clapping at the show. "Duckass is up."

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha I don't have many Likes. My dislikes are numerous. My dream no ambition is to kill a certain man." Sasuke said.

"Your brother? dude kill danzo he's the one who slipped the info on the coup." Naruto said.

"What?" Sasuke and Kakashi said.

"The Uchiha has the power to cast an illusion that can take a triple s class Demon like the biju and make them puppets." Naruto explained. "Danzo wanted you in his root that he was supposed to dismantle."

Kakashi facepalmed. "I know I shouldn't have given you the access to the records room." Kakashi said.

"You didn't I just am that good." Naruto said.

"Wait while in neon orange you slipped past Anbu and the hokage and got the records for everything?" Kakashi said.

"While I was bleeding." Naruto said. "It was on my birthday."

Kakashi was in a corner.