Vlog #13 : 3AM Challenge

Start from the beginning

"I love you"

"I love you"

"I love you"

Sana plump her lips and gave the younger girl a peck on the lips. She surely can't resist Tzuyu especially when she's too soft like this.

"I love you too. Let's continue this now" Sana said as she pinched Tzuyu's nose.

"It's now 3:01AM" Tzuyu showed the time to prove that is now 3AM there.

The two started walking on the dark road with their flashlights on. Sana can't stop making loud noise everytime she hears a sudden sound coming from the animals or the wind.

"Be quiet, Sana. I saw something" Tzuyu said when she saw a light on the other side of the road.

"What is it? Tzuyu huhuhu" Sana uttered. She stood behind Tzuyu, wrapping her arms around while burying her head on the the younger girl's back.

They stopped in the middle of the road and Tzuyu tried to film what she saw. There's really a light coming from that spot and it's all white.

"Gosh. I think that's a white lady" She said and she's kinda nervous at the thought that it's really a ghost.

"Let's go home. I will die from heart attack if the ghost will hunt us down"

"What the fuc— sorry. It's moving" Tzuyu was startled when the white thing moved.

"AHHHHHHHHH" A familiar girl suddenly came up while running with a camera.

Tzuyu blocked the girl's way and she's panting so hard while looking at the back.

"Why are you shouting and running like that?"

"THERE'S A GHOST CHASING ME" the girl replied as she looked back once again. The three of them saw the white lady and they immediately run as fast as they could.

"AHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHH"

Sana and the other girl screamed out loud while they are running. They are still filming for the sake of the vlog but they're all hella scared right now because the ghost is a good runner.

"TZUYUUUUUU" Sana shouted because she can't breathe. Tzuyu stopped to see if it's a real ghost because it looks like someone is pranking them.

"HAHAHAHA" The so-called ghost laughed out loud.

"Nayeon! It's me" Jeongyeon shouted at her girlfriend. It's a coincidence that Nayeon is filming a vlog at 3AM because it's a dare and Jeongyeon decided to prank her.

"Why did you do that?" Tzuyu exclaimed. She's mad that the girl named Jeongyeon also tried to scare them.

"Sorry lovebirds, we're also filming a vlog. I really didn't mean to scare you" Jeongyeon admitted and Tzuyu is filming her.

"That's the ghost" Tzuyu said and Sana sat in the middle of the road, trying to catch her breath. Tzuyu then rub her girlfriend's back because she's having a hard time to breathe.

"Awww, we will never do this again" Tzuyu said as she sat beside Sana.

"Look at them, they are fighting" Tzuyu filmed the couple because they are now fighting.

"Let's go home" Sana said and Tzuyu quickly helped her to stand.

****

"We're finally back in the house now" Sana happily said.

"I think we met that couple at Pride Month Sportsfest" Tzuyu said because the two really seemed familiar but she forgot their names.

"You're right. Even though I'm really afraid about what happened, I wanna thank that couple for making our 3AM Challenge vlog memorable"

"If you know them, comment down their names so we can collab someday"

"Thank you for watching this. Should I turn this off now?"

"Ofcourse"

"Let me cover the camera. In 3...2..1...bye"