Vlog #4 : Girlfriend Tag

[A/N : I forgot that Sana is bold and Tzuyu is italic 😂 There you go]

"What's up guys!!! It's SaTzu and we're doing a girlfriend tag" Sana and Tzuyu appeared on the screen while lying on the bed, cuddling inside the blanket.

"So basically, the girlfriend or boyfriend tag caption is used by a couple and it's all about asking your boyfriend or girlfriend some bunch of questions or anything, so yeah"

"It's basically the same with our third vlog but I ruined it"

"That's why we decided to film this video and we're going to ask each other"

"You go first please" Sana requested. Tzuyu tapped her right cheek and Sana quickly her.

"When is my birthday?"

"What kind of question is that? I know the exact date of your birthday. I even surprised you and now you're asking me when's your birthday? Oh, come on"

Tzuyu laughed with Sana's reaction. She's basically fooling around.

"You're so talkative" Tzuyu declared as she put her hand around Sana's shoulder.

"What drink do I always order?"

"You dont order drinks but you love water. I don't know why you love water so much"

"For a healthy living"

"Do you love water more than me?"

"I love water"

"How dare you?"

"Don't compare yourself to a water. You're more than that"

"I don't know what to say"  Sana said as she starts to scroll down to search some question for Tzuyu.

"How about asking a question that you are curios about?"

"You can ask anything"

"One song for me, what could it be and why?"

"Smoke Clears because just like the lyrics, you'll never be alone even when your world explodes.
'Cause after all the smoke clears, I will be right here"

"Ahhhhh, that's so sweet. I love you"

"And I love you too"  ...and they kissed