Bunny Law x Hunter reader

Start from the beginning

Once he was free he immediately hugged his injured leg and inspected it before looking over at you.

"I'm sorry for that but no other than hunters are allowed in this forest..." - The guilt grew more and more as you studied this sexy crybaby - "Wha-What are you?..."

He averted his eyes as you analysed his animal body parts.

"You have bunny ears instead of human's..." - Your hands went to his long black ears feeling their soft fur.

The werebunny moaned in protest and tried to free himself, but never once did his attemps hurt you or... make anything to help him... at all. He slowly turned around, as if trying to escape...

"And a tail!" - You squeezed it watching him moan and lift his ass up in the air, legs slightly apart - "Geez... you're really sensitive!..."

He glared at you with a cute pout, which only made you want to harrass him more, if he didn't flinch afterwards at the remaining pain in his leg.

"Let me help you treat that. It's the least I can do for you." - You told him honestly as you held your hand out for him.

He halted, but took it anyway, he didn't want to be left alone like this.

You put his arm over your shoulder as you put your around his waist and pulled both up, managing to impress him with your strength.

"My cabin is just two minutes ahead. Can you hold on?" - You asked being polite but were quickly surprised when he jumped onto your arms with his arms around your neck and head laid on your shoulder - "That's good too..."

You tried ignoring his warm giant body in your arms and dingling dick as you made your way to your cabin.

"We're here!" - You announced while quicking the door open.

You pulled him closer one more time, carefully gripping onto his ass cheeks trying to lift him as you went for the bathroom, where you kept your first aid kit.

Once there you put him  over the closed toilet, took out your kit and began desinfecting his wound.

As the werebunny began trashing around because of the pain you had to come up with ways to distract him, such as letting him play with everything he'd find, like the toilet paper, which you ran out of quickly... then the tap, which he played for a long time, as if trying to figure out of the water could come out of it... once it got to your products you were happy he stopped playing with them after tasting the first two.

Once you were done with his wound it was time for a bath... for yourself...

You locked the bathroom's door, afraid he'd get out and somehow ruin your whole cabin, and turned the shower on.

"Look... bunny-man, I don't trust you near my things, so just sit there and wait until I'm done showering ok?" - You made exaggerated gestures as you spoke to him, to which he nodded innocently.

You sighed, doubting he understood anything, but got in the shower anyway, pulling the colourful courtain so he wouldn't see you strip off your clothes.

Five minutes into the bath and everything was going great! You had shampooed your hair and the werebunny didn't seem to be making any noise...

You sighed content leaning your head back into the hard wall as you let water run over you, when you suddenly remembered there was no wall there...

You opened your eyes, staring into his golden ones. Your eyes travelled back to your own body, more specifically your stomach, as you felt his hands touching your skin softly, travelling up towards your chest.