Werewolf Law x Human Reader

Start from the beginning

Two years later:

"(Y/N)! Please honey get down!" – Your mother cried in fear of you falling off.

"(Y/N) don't you dare get your ass down here!" – Your best friend yelled with her lung's might from the bottom.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" – You yelled 50 meters off the ground, clinging onto the highest telecommunication's tower of your town.

"Miss (Y/N), if you don't come down willingly we'll have to take you out of there by force! The Alpha and Luna have been waiting for your presence for about an hour now!" – He spoke with a megafone.

"THEN THEY WILL WAIT FOREVER! THEY CAN KISS MY DEAD ASS FOR ALL I CARE!" – The tower shrieked giving you a jump scare and all the others looking from the ground – "Please don't break, please don't break, please don't break, please don't break... ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!"

"Who are you talking to?!" – The werewolf guard shouted again through the megafone.

"MY-GOD-DAMNED-SELF!" – You shouted back.

"That's my girl!" – Your best friend gave you a thumbs up as everyone else stood confused looking at you weird.

You closed your eyes breathing in and out slowly, trying not to look down. After a few breathing exercises you relaxed... when suddenly the tower shrieked again, but this time bended slightly your way.

"I HATE THIS CHEAP TOWN!" – You squeeled looking down – "OI! YOU IDIOT! YES YOU FATSO! GET OFF, THIS THING WILL FALL IF YOU TRY TO GET UP HERE!"

"FATASS!" – You friend shouted in the background.

The male werewolf stopped climbing the metal slim stairs and looked back at his superior, the one with the megaphone, who shrugged back.

The werewolf went back to climbing and the tower to shrieking...

"YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!" – You yelled.

"They don't have nuts!" – Your bff kept backing you up.

"NO WONDER YOUR FUTURE ALPHA CAN'T GET A GIRL!" – You immediately regreted your words upon feeling the overwhelmimng glares of the team of wolves surrounding the tower.

"You're screwed!" – You bff stated.

"You don't say!" – You answered back.

"What?"

"What??"

"What???"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are you gonna come down now?! I'm getting hungry and my feet hurt!"

"Then go sit somewhere else!" – You yelled.

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I'm staring at this hotty's butt! He hasn't noticed yet!"

"I think he did now!"

"But you didn't!" – Her reply got you confused and staring down.

You were totally unnaware of the wolf behind you until he touched your arm, making you scream and let go of the tower, falling in the process.

"You fuckers!"