They kept on with their talk while getting ready and as they had 20 minutes left till they should be there, they finished. Both girls looked themselves up and down in the mirror and despite Lily arguing against it, Victoria thought she looked absolutely stunning.

Her hair was partly braided into a crown and her baby hairs left out to frame her face. Her make up was held simple, yet not as much as the girl next to her. But as the light smokey eyes slightly emphasized her eyes, it was definitely the dress that made them look like emeralds. It was a shorter one, only going till her knee, and as she at first had argued that this was nothing to wear to such event, Victoria had insisted on her having it, knowing that others would probably wear something way shorter. The dress was a dark green one, with v-neck and spaghetti straps and the complete contrast to the one being reflected in the mirror, standing next to her.

While Lily's dress was a little shorter and in a beautiful green, Victorias was one touching the ground and in a fiery red. From the waist on it fell loose in tulle lace, leaving the upper part with a v-neck and spaghetti straps which were partly covered by Victorias lose hair, having her leaving it open and in coordinated waves. Yet as the green one next to her was held simple, Victorias was embroidered with flowers entwine. Her waves falling over her shoulder and her face only holding a little eyeliner and blush.

Both girls walked down together, the common room surprisingly empty. And as Victoria had to meet Remus here, Lily and Severus planned on meeting, the girls parted ways.

5 minutes in time, Victoria had some sort of Deja Vu, but this time not wanting to wait 30 minutes, the girl chuckled and made her way upstairs her hands gripped in the dress her mother had to send her, to hold it up and not fall over it.

The Deja Vu stopped as she arrived at their door, hearing their talk from inside, loud enough to keep the knock on their door unnoticed. Stopping her waiting at the third knock, Victoria opened the door to be greeted with the sight of 3 of the 4 marauders, one of them just being finished hurrying in his dress robes. Immediately all heads turned towards her.

"Your coming Remus? ," she asked casually, her hands letting go of her dress and her eyes wandering around the messy room where Sirius was previously occupied with what looked like, practicing a spell and Peter sitting on the bed opposite of his, scribbling something down on a piece of parchment.

"Oh, Victoria- Wait? What time is it?" His expression told her that he had to forget time, now thinking that she had to wait again, like the last time.

"You're not too late. I'm just very in time and Lily is already gone. I didn't want to wait downstairs alone." He nodded in response before, only then, letting his gaze wander over her. 

"You look very pretty Victoria. ," he gently smiled at the girl who noticed Peters eagerly nod. Sirius seemed to plan on speaking out his own opinion when suddenly a voice sounded out of the bathroom.

"Did someone say Victo-" James' voice had trailed off as he came out of the bathroom, only a towel around his hip and spotted her.

For a short time he stammered, till he swallowed hard. Their eyes meet, and while she took everything she got not to blush at his lack of clothes, she forgot of the glare and just looked him into the eyes. Her face just like his - almost neutral, while his face was more fascinated - his mouth slightly hanging open and adoration in his hazel eyes.But as easy as she got lost in his eyes, as easily she found herself back out.

In his head, he had already spoken out the thoughts that had immediately rushed into his mind as he spotted her.

You look beautiful.

You look way to stunning to be with Riviere-way to stunning to even exist.

But while her presence in that dress alone made him feel like he got a punch straight in the gut and his heart beating that fast that he could swear that it is just about to break out, Victoria regained her concentration again and looked to Remus, a sudden smirk appearing on her face.