1.

It was way too hot outside if you asked Jisung. The sun was blasting unforgivingly, making small drops of sweat roll down the side of his puffed cheeks. Sometimes he hated going to college on his bike. Don't get him wrong, he loved the rosty old thing but today? He would've loved a fancy car like those rich IC kids were driving.

The warm wind played with his soft blond hair, only a few strands sticking to his sweaty skin. He muttered a few cursed words under his breath, not focusing on the street ahead.

There stood one of the IC students, his white shirt blinding in the sun.

Minho stood there with his mind wandering. There was so much work left until mid terms, he felt like his head might explode. He looked up, the blue sky reflecting in his dark eyes. With a pout he took a step forward, not looking out for the busy Seoul traffic.

The honking of a car could be heard and Minho stumbled back, cursing loudly.

"Yah asshole, watch where you are driving!"

A voice called out and before Minho knew what was going on, a student on a bike crashed into him, sending them both on the ground.

"Shit, sorry!"

Jisung could feel his knee throbbing, the bike was covering him and a stranger was lying half buried beneath him. How embarrassing, he was sure his cheeks flushed bright red.

As fast as possible Jisung untangled his legs from his old bike, throwing it aside and getting up.

"You okay?"

Now, without the weight of the bike holding them down, Jisung looked at the boy. He was still sitting on the ground, holding his elbow. The white uniform shirt stained with red.

"What where you thinking? Walking mindlessly on the street like this?"

The stranger finally looked up at him, his dark eyes throwing daggers at Jisung. He noticed his perfect unwrinkled shirt, the fancy watch and shiny shoes.

"You are a student from the IC college", as soon as the words were out, Jisung slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Sorry, I probably ruined your clothes, please don't make me pay for them."

In a hurry he reached for the students wrist, trying to help him up.

This day probably couldn't get any worse. First a car almost hit him and after that a strange kid with a rosty bike crashed into him.

The stranger reached for Minho's wrist, trying to help him up. For a second their faces were really close and Minho held his breath. The kid was gorgeous. His eyes were shining with worry, probably afraid Minho really would let him pay for his clothes.

"Sorry", he muttered under his breath, "You okay?"

For a second the stranger looked as if he was surprised to hear Minho speak. His eyes wandered down to the red stain on his arm and then to the dirty patches of his dark pants.

"You are bleeding, I should bring you to the clinic", he said, his voice a few pitches higher than Minho thought were normal.

He picked up his bike, getting on it and pointed behind him. Minho shook his head,

"No it's okay, my car is parked a few minutes from here I~"

"That's the least I can do. Hop on rich kid."

"Hop on, but hold on tight, I don't want you falling off."

Minho really didn't want to get on that bike and he especially didn't want to hold onto the stranger. But he seemed determined, looking up as he realized Minho wasn't doing anything.

"What's wrong rich kid? Don't tell me you didn't get a ride on a bike before."

The stranger was smiling, meaning it as a joke but his smile fell when Minho didn't join his laughter.

"Don't tell me~ Really?"

"Shut up already", Minho grumbled, getting on the bike behind the blond, his hands resting awkwardly on the strangers sides.

"I'm Han Jisung by the way."

Minho just nodded.

"Lee Minho."

"Well Minho, hold on tight or you'll fall."

Jisung grabbed Minho's hands and put them around his middle, smiling.

"Better. You are almost as light as my roommate and I give him rides all the time."

Minho just nodded, not wanting Jisung to turn his head and see his blushing face.

Jisung could be considered to be the 'too good for this world' kind of person, always helping his friends with all he got.

Even now, he didn't even think about not offering Minho a ride to the clinic. It wasn't really his fault but he still could not not help him.

Minho seemed to be a shy person, not meeting Jisung's eyes and looking away as they went inside the white building.

The steril smell only hospitals had made Jisung wrinkle his nose.

"Hello, could my friend here get a check up please? We got into a small accident."

Jisung could feel Minho's eyes on him as he talked to the lady on the front desk.

"You should get looked at too", he said, pointing at Jisung's knee.

"Ah that's nothing, really."

There wasn't much the Doctor had to do, as Minho only got a few scratches. He was out again after five minutes, walking back to the front desk. He felt a peng of disappointment to see Jisung already left.

"I'm sorry, did you see my, eh~ friend leaving?"

"Yes, he said he had to go to his football training but he left a note for you."