"Oh no, what is it?" I joked, pulling a face and receiving an eye roll from my best friend.

"You faith in me is astounding, Little Red." Timothée scoffed sarcastically, but continued to grin. "Anyway, to show that prat exactly the complete fucking catch that he's missing out on......."

"I'm not doing a drumroll, Timothée." I laughed, shaking my head at my crazy friend.

"Whatever!" He huffed dramatically, rolling his eyes jokingly at me. "You and I are going to fake date to make James jealous."

"That's never going to work, T!" I groaned at the awful plan. "Stuff like that always royally backfires!"

"Not this time, Nora! It'll be brilliant, I swear!"

"This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." I told the brown eyed boy with a blank stare. "You're aware of that right?"

"Might I remind you who the Ravenclaw is between the two of us?" Timothée asked rhetorically, before answering himself sarcastically. "Oh, right! It's me, bitch! So, have a little faith!"

"I'm so going to regret this." I sighed, rinsing my face with cold water to erase any evidence of the heartbroken tears that were there previously. After drying my face off with the towel, I turned towards Timothée. "So, How are we doing this?"

"As iconically as fucking possible." He said with the biggest grin I'd ever seen on his face.

•••••••••••••••••••

"You do realize that we're literally just walking like we usually do, right?" I laughed as we walked over to the Hufflepuff table, completely ignoring James and his new arm candy.

"Right, but it gets better!" He laughed, before whispering in my ear. "Prep yourself, because we have to make this believable."

I nodded, before plastering a flirty smirk on my face. I let out a string of giggles as Timothée sat down, pulling on my arm so that I saw sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my cheek.

He turned his head like he was looking at me, but I could see that he was looking out of the corner of his eye.

"He looking?" I asked with a toothy smile and faking a laugh.

"Oh, yeah." The Lafayette boy chuckled, resting his forehead against mine. "You wanna absolutely drive him mad?"

"As a hatter." I stated with an evil grin and cupped his jaw with my hands, thumbs dragging across Timothée's cheekbones.

"Ready?" He mumbled with a grin, I nodded with a smirk and crashed my lips onto those of the hazel eyed boy in front of me.

I heard a few catcalls and cheering from our classmates, and I laughed as we broke the kiss

I subtly looked at James out of the corner of my green eyes and saw that he was completely ignoring Olivia Warren. He just sat there glaring at Tim and I. James then abruptly stood from the Gryffindor table and left the room.

"Mission accomplished." I quietly cheered with a mischievous grin.

"Damn, we're good!" Timothée stated with a laugh, before placing a kiss on my cheek.

•••••••••••••••

"So, you and Timothée Lafayette?" I turned around to find James awkwardly standing there, avoiding eye contact

"So, you and Timothée Lafayette?" I turned around to find James awkwardly standing there, avoiding eye contact. I withheld a smirk and placed a cheerful grin on my lips.

"Yeah, what about you and Olivia? Anything going on there?" I asked, sending him a suggestive wink.

"Maybe." James answered after a brief hesitation. "I'm not too sure yet."

"Well, we shall hope for the best!" I grinned before deciding to make a dramatic exit. "I've got to get to Divination. Thanks for actually talking to me, I'd prefer it if you didn't wait another week to do it again."

Without another word to the Potter boy, I sauntered away and added a little extra sway to my hips.

The game is on, Prick.