BREAKDOWN

PART - 4

Hii guyz...I am back again with the next part....thanks for your love and support to the previous part...it was really encouraging. Now let's start the 4th part...enjoyed reading.

Next Day Morning-

Sanskar slowly opens his eyes feeling sun rays which are disturbing him. He blinks his eyes several times in order to register the place where he is sleeping...wait this not his room...then where it is??? He thinks for sometimes and then realizes that he had been thrown out of his own house.

Yesterday after dropping Swara to badi, when Sanskar returned home he was stopped by Annapurna...his ma. According to her if he didn't help Laksh then he had no right to live in this house. When Durgaprasad denied she threatened them that she would leave the house but Sanskar didn't want that....moreover he had enough of this pain and loneliness in his own house. So he agreed to leave the house...but Sujata...how could he leave her son like that? She tried to stop him but he, giving his swear, stepped out of the house and went to one of his friend's house.

(After that you all know).

Sanskar lazily gets up from the bed and goes to washroom....he gets ready and comes down where his friend is waiting for him.

Akash(Sanskar'sfriend) : Hey Sanskar...come on...breakfast is ready.

Sanskar : No yr...I will take a leave now.

Akash : But Why Sanskar?? You can live here as much as you want.

Sanskar(smiles) : I know yr...but you know na I don't want to be a burden on you. Moreover I didn't wish to come here but I didn't want to stay alone yesterday...that's why I came. But I have to learn to live alone...so....and btw I think you have forgotten that I am Sanskar Maheshwari...I have my own house.

Akash : But you left that house.

Sanskar : Not that one...the new one which I had brought in these 6 months...fearing this only....but couldn't thought that this time ma will give this punishment.

Sanskar gets emotional remembering this....but he jerks his thoughts and is about to step out of the house suddenly his phone rings...he sees the caller id and immediately picks up.

Sanskar : Hello ma...

Shomi(crying) : Sanskar beta...plzz come soon...Shona...

She can't complete her words and cries more vigorously...Sanskar gets tensed and tries to calm her down.

Sanskar : Plzz calm down ma and tell me what happened?

Shomi : Shona is not opening her eyes...I tried to call her many times but no response.

Sanskar : Don't worry...I am coming with the doctor...nothing will happen.

Although he tries his best to calm Shomi down but he himself is worried about Swara...within no time he reaches badi with doctor. After entering Swara's room he sees that Swara is lying unconscious on the bed and Shomi is sitting beside her with Aayush on her lap. Doctor checks her and informs them she has been in stress for a long time but sudden shock make her condition worse....but there is nothing to worry about; she needs rest....proper rest and care will make her fine......after some hour she will gain consciousness. He prescribed some medicine and leaves from there.

Sanskar was already broken after yesterday's incident....and now this. No matter how rude he sounds outside but both very well know how much he loves her. Seeing his love...his life lying there unconscious he feels immense pain in his heart....seeing Shomi's condition he suggests Shomi that she should take rest and take care of herself and Aayush....he is there for her(Shomi's) Shona....or his(Sanskar's) Shona. After Shomi's derarture from there he sits on a chair beside her bed by holding her hand...he softly caresses her hairs.