DAUGHTER!?!?

A&M:DAUGHTER!?!?
October:What? Ooooooooooohhhh right, I forgot to tell you two one other thing...
A&M:WHAT IS IT!?!?
October:Okay so we're going to travel to the period of time where Emma is a teenager and gonna she gets a miraculous. The ring of the black cat to be specific.
Adrien:OMG MY LITTLE GIRL IS THE NEXT CAT!!!
October:Technically, her superhero name is 'F'elin en Noir'.
Adrien:Isn't that 'Feline in black' in french?
October:Yuh
Alya:WHO CARES!?!? I WANT TO MEET THEIR CHILDREN!!!!
October:Hold up! Before we go, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Summer!
Mari:Wtf is she so random?
Summer:What's up my dudes?
Nino:DONT SAY DUDE!!!!
October:*whispers to Summer* this guy thinks saying dude is his thing but I say dude anyways just to piss him off. Say it all you'd like.
October:Anyways, she's a friend and she also ships Ladynoir/Adrienette. I thought that I'd have her come with us so she could see this weird ass thing I randomly dared.
Alya:Okay, You've introduced her now. LET'S GO BITCHASS!
October:Hold u-
Alya:WE ARE NOT "HOLD UP" ING ANYMORE! GET IN THAT TIME MACHINE BEFORE I DRAG YOU IN MYSELF!
October:Okay! Sheesh! We're getting in now!
Alya:Finally!
Mari:Holy shit. We're going to see my future children. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit *keeps repeating that to herself*

*TIME TRAVELS TO SEE ADRIENETTE BABIES!*

October: WE'RE HERE! GET OUT HO-
Summer:*smacks October's hand* LANGUAGE!
October:FINE!*shoves everyone out* Now go inside and look. *follows as they walk inside adrienette's future house*
Mari:*sees her daughter opening box holding the miraculous* Holy SHIIIIT!!!!!!
Adrien:*tearing up* my little cat
Emma: WHAT THE FU-
Future Plagg: shut the hell up kid. Listen, I'm a kwami. And before u ask that stupid ass question like everyone else, I'm a magical creature that grants u the power of destruction. You can use your power called "cataclysm" to destroy something. The thing is, ya only got 5 minutes afterwards until u transform back to your civilian form. The words u use to transform are "Claws out!" Okay that's all. NOW GIVE ME CHEESE YOU BASTER-

A/N: Hey guys I haven't updated in SUUUUUPPER long and I'm super sorry but I just wasn't feeling any inspiration at the time but I'm feeling up to it now and I'll try to update more!