Sexualities

Nino:YOU'RE RUINING THE MOMENT!!!!!
October: Yeah. We know dude. Marinette when was your first kiss?* smirk *
Nino:*grunt*
Mari: OH HELLLL! Do I have to tell him?
October:Yuh dude.
Nino:HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU? IM THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS TO SAY"dude" DUDE!
October:Okay, Okay fine I'll stop...for now.Anyways back to the truth I gave Marinette.
Mari:Adrien, do you remember the day of Dark Cupid?
Adrien:Barely. I just remember saving you from that arrow, And destroying the pin.
Kim: What does this have to do with your first kiss?
Mari: Ummmmm... you see... *explains how the arrow works* so I had to kiss you.
Adrien:OMGMLADYKISSEDMEONVALENTINESDAY! IMSOHAPPYRIGHTNOWIMABOUTTOFUCKINGSCREAM!
Mari:You already are. And you and the fandom always wondered why I didn't tell him?
October: Don't brake the fourth wall!
Mari: You are a hypocrit! You tried to tell Nino what DJWIFI was!
October:Hehe! Ironic!
Mari: By that do you mean hypocritical? Then yes.
October: Oh you hush!
Mari:No thanks.
October:Arrrrgggghhhh!
Mari:Cat got your tongue?
Adrien:OMG! M'lady used a cat pun!
Mari:Not the point!
October:Okay so next truth is for Rose and Juleka. We know you guys like each other but you never clarified your sexualities. Care to explain?
                          *At the same time*
Rose:Bi!
Juleka:lesbian!
R&J:*Gasp*

Sorry for short chapters. I'm not sure if they'll get any longer though. Anyways incase you are wondering this is what my character is supposed to look like (Not my art 👇)

Anyways, Hope you guys liked this chapter! Have a good day, evening, or night! Peace out girl scouts ✌