Chapter 5: Fall•ing

Start from the beginning

Zayn did all he could to not think about that sudden explicit dream which actually started out all sweet and innocent, of him and Liam in some secret closet in the camp talking until one thing led to an another and the next thing he knew Liam had carried him back to his bunk and was fucking mercilessly into his mattress.

Unfortunately the dream still replayed on and on in his mind causing him to helplessly moan into his fist. The feeling of Liam's big cock engulfing his ass felt so realistic just the thought had him clenching and unclenching at his hole. He may not even need his finger anymore during his masturbation sessions, all thanks to Liam who stood bare and exposed that morning letting Zayn take a snapshot of his ten inch in the showers.

His skin slapped into the cold frigid air of the night. He hadn't cared who'd hear for he was too far into it he now couldn't stop himself even if tried—not until he reached his climax. He was close, so fucking close and in so much pain and-

"Liam" he moaned in a low whisper into the back of his hand as the wave of pleasure rolled through him without a single warning.

His whole body dove into the wall with a light 'thump' as the pleasure pulsed through his veins causing him to tremble wildly while he bit hard onto his hand holding back another mangled moan. His hot seed shot all over the frosted wooden wall melting the ice while the last of it fell in droplets into the dark oblivion below him.

Once Zayn had caught his breath he shamelessly pulled his briefs and shorts back up over his softened relived lengthen and started for the back door.

What he did was so wrong, there was no doubt about it. Zayn couldn't control his dreams nor his natural reactions but just maybe if he had tried a little harder, he could have thought of something displeasing that would soften him right up rather than feed into his boner that was driven up by desire and lust for none other but the handsome brunette.

The straight boy who he'd never ever have a chance with. It really was a pain being mates with Liam, Zayn knew he'd fall for him that very day they met on the train—and now that he was already having wet dreams about him, it was basically too late for him to runaway from his ever growing feelings.

The next day after Zayn had turned in his rifle and took a quick shower in the shower room where to his luck Liam was nowhere to be seen.

Later on his way to breakfast Zayn walked with Harry into the cafeteria. Not once did he bring up his dream nor did he bring up his inappropriate actions that came out of that dream; that night.

Inside the cafeteria the two grabbed their trays keeping themselves distracted by one another, talking about their families till they reached their half full table where Liam of course sat alongside Niall, Fionn, Ed and Nick.

As they sat down in their usual spots Zayn today tried his hardest not to make any eye contact with the gorgeous brunette sitting across from him.

Every time he glanced at him for even a second he felt his stomach flip as fresh memories from his dream replayed in his mind. Liam's face switched from the contorted fucked out look back into his tired bored and tired one. How the hell was he gonna survive spending time with him alone on their free time?

Noticing his obvious anxious trembling body Liam took his attention off the other recruits and turned it all on Zayn. "Hey, you alright?" He asked sounding a bit concerned.