Chapter 30

Quavious Pov
Aye Y'all she said Yes that's about to be my fiancé y'all. We getting married (happy dance like shit )!! Like I'm so happy she said yes she is about to be my Mrs. Marshall now I'm flew my mother out here to meet Briyannah but let's just say she won't be a happy camper I'm going to pick her up from the airport tomorrow morning .... but I'm going to snuggle up to my Queen & Princes tonight.

(The Next Morning)

Briyannah Pov
My Fiancé and I made the sweetest love last night at least we had the house to ourselves or else that would have been embarrassing... but I feel loved for the first time in forever. I actually haven't seen him this morning I wonder where he went he is just full of surprises..

(Quavious is at the airport waiting on his mother)

(Y'all I forgot his mother's name so imma make one up because I don't feel like going back)

Qua'Mora: So Son where is she. You said I was meeting my new daughter in Law you better not have been lying to me!

Quavious: Ma chill out you are going to meet her she was still sleep in bed when I left you do realize it's 8:45 in the damn morning and she is almost 5 months pregnant with twins so her energy is really low. So please have patience with her because she can and will Kirk off on regardless of who you are.

Qua'Mora: Alright Son well can we hurry this up I'm tired and I would like to go to sleep this jet lag is killing me. Do we have to stop and get some breakfast or does she cook?

Quavious: Ma that's not cool at all are you thinking that she just buys me carry out and calls it a day she cooks for me every single day unless I beat her too it and plus she isn't supposed to be on her feet that often anyways .

Qua'Mora Pov
Let's hope this goes well ..the last time my son told me he was engaged. He knocked the chick up and she just wanted his money that's it. But from the sounds of it and the pictures I saw from the purpose party or whatever she looks like she really loves my son. Only time will tell every relationship has an ending so let's just see how long this will last.

(They get to the House)

*Briyannah is cooking breakfast in her tee shirt*

Quavious: Good Morning babygirl and my boys.

Briyannah: (jumps) you scared me baby. (Gives Quavious a kiss)

Qua'Mora: You are much more beautiful then the pictures he sent.

Briyannah: Who the in the hell are you? (Raises eyebrow)

Qua'Mora: I'm your new mother in law.

Briyannah:(spits out Orange Juice) Come again say what now ?!

Qua'Mora: I'm Quavious' Mother. It's very nice to meet my daughter in law and my growing grandsons .

Briyannah: (smiles) Excuse me for one moment please. (Yells) Quavious!!

Quavious Pov
Aww hell All I wanted to do was take a shit. I thought things would work out between them two. I was hoping they would be eating breakfast together talking about the wedding the baby shower anything.

Q: I'm in the bathroom!(yells back)

(Briyannah storms into the bathroom)

B: How could you bring your mother to this damn island and have her staying in the same house! (Says angrily) Please explain to me. I told you that I didn't want to meet her.

Q: Baby I understand but we are getting married and you are having her grandchildren ... this is helping I and my mother better our relationship.... I understand that you and your parents aren't on good terms at the moment .

B: You know what Quavious I'm leaving you and your mother to be together I'm going to stay in a hotel for the rest of this trip. (Walks into the bedroom and zips up her suitcases)

Q: (flushes toilet, zips up his pants & washes his hands) Baby wait! Why are you over reacting... I met your parents no problem did you think that I was nervous that whole fucking birthday party.!

B: I told you that you didn't have to come but nooo.. you had to be Mr. Big Man and ugh .

Q: Okay let's stop yelling I don't want you to upset our sons .

B: I ordered me an Uber I'll text you when I make it to the hotel.

Q: (sighs) Briyannah I can't loose you again. I need you to be my wife. I wouldn't have purposed to you if I didn't love you.

B: I know it's not over trust and believe I deserve this new oncoming last name it was going to happen eventually I wasn't just going to push out two big headed ass boy and not leave out with a rock on my finger and then calling me Mrs. Briyannah Marie Carter- Marshall. But I need to think about this. Alone. I love you my soon to be Husband. M

Q: I love you more my soon to be wifey. (Smiles gently) (Walks Briyannah to her Uber)

Qua'Mora: So what happened to Briyannah?

Quavious: Well bringing you and her being pregnant and having bipolar disorder and really bad anxiety this really was something she wasn't mentally prepared for.

Qua'Mora: I understand hun I'm trying to give her some time ... plus are her parents even speaking to her?

Quavious: No they aren't it's been almost a month .. they are still on tour in Europe.They act like their phones don't work.

Qua'Mora: That's a damn shame rich parents don't know how to act. We went to high school together I remember when Beyoncé got pregnant and every body bullied her because she was at the top of the chain popularity Then all of a sudden she was at the bottom. Nobody talked to her they would put baby stuff in her locker because she got pregnant by the school nerd. I was already a nobody but I befriended her in her time of need. We quickly became best friends and realized each other's true talents. Beyoncé could sing like nobody's business, I on the underhand was a good back up singer my voice wasn't a good as hers they said. We created Destiny's Child I stayed and worked so hard to maintain my membership in the group until Beyoncé and our managers at the time believed that I was ruining the image. I can honestly understand how she feels .

Quavious:All I can do is pray they get their heads out of their asses.

Briyannah Pov
I have been crying my eyes out for hours. My parents practically hate my guts Blu is the only one that talks to me. She texts me and calls on occasions when my parents aren't around. She is all i have left I stare at this ring that he gave me.

(Briyannah calls Quavious)

Q: Hello baby??

B: Please come now I need you.

Q: (grabs keys) send me the address I'm on my way.