-

I wasn't sure if people still used instant messaging today, but it was the only way Xander and Sofia were going to be able to talk to me. Xander was at work and Sofia was sitting in her home office probably answering a bunch of phone calls while trying to tend to the baby. This would be the perfect time to talk to them because Jack was down for a nap and I had finished anything work related that involved my opinion or signature.

greekgod101: don't tell dad that i'm using instant messaging at work. whO STILL USES THIS STUFF????
queensofia: we do apparently.
fluffykozma: our screen names are the worst
fluffykozma: why did i ever think this name was a good idea
queensofia: yours is better than greekgod101
greekgod101: HEY
fluffykozma: thank you queensofia ;)
greekgod101: SOOOOOOOO
queensofia: what
greekgod101: GIVE US THE DETAILS TALIA
greekgod101: WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT????
fluffykozma: stuffffff
greekgod101: like??????????
fluffykozma: we played an intense game of chess and swapped hair conditioning routines.
greekgod101: um what
queensofia: ??????????????????????????????///////
fluffykozma: it was a fantastic night!
greekgod101: fuck you i'll block you on this IM thing and on Instagram and on my phone. I'll block you on mom and dad's phones too
greekgod101: you're rude and that's why you look crusty
queensofia: it sounds like it was a pretty kinky night.
queensofia: i'm almost tempted to buy a chess set for us xander :)
greekgod101: i'll burn it
greekgod101: i'll burn the house down before you buy a chess set sof
fluffykozma: ashton and i did stuff and then we talked and i love him and aiu2hab;oihgÓG'H3IOG I HATE EVERYTHING WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO DIFFICULT
greekgod101: OH MY GOD T
queensofia: IASHFDABFHEBIJG
greekgod101: was he as good as you remember him to be???
fluffykozma: um i'm not sharing those details with my brother
greekgod101: was he as good as he was that evening in the bathroom at that one restaurant??? ;))))
fluffykozma: what
greekgod101: nothing :)
queensofia: was he good as the time we heard you guys in the pool??? you guys weren't home alone that time HAhahhAHHAHAH
fluffykozma: SOFIA WHAT THE FUCK
fluffykozma: YOU GUYS WHAT THE FUCK
greekgod101: I LEFT THE HOUSE WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT YOU GUYS WERE DOING. SOFIA STAYED IN THE LIVING ROOM AND LISTENED.
fluffykozma: okay bye
fluffykozma: meeting timE
greekgod101: i bet you're blushing right now :)
queensofia: byeeee

Jet stood before everyone, talking numbers that we made this month with the store. A meeting for numbers! Wow! She could've just emailed this stuff to everyone or printed out a spreadsheet with a few charts to educate us on this stuff. Jet was always calling meetings upon us, she always talked about insignificant things. Noelle and I found that Jet liked the meetings because she felt "important" and "hard-working." Really, we still let her call these meetings because we understood how much of a math geek she was. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if her panties were completely soaked any time she got to be in the presence of numbers.

I was virtually yawning my way through this gathering. I would need twelve hours of sleep to get through one of Jet's meetings, for nothing made me sleepier than a discussion about how many shirts sold in comparison to jogging pants.

I brought my phone to the meeting in case Trixy needed me because the conference room didn't have a fucking phone. I was a bad role model as I chose to check my text messages during the meeting.

Ashton: Last night was incredible. I'm missing you already :'(

I could reply just once, there would be no harm. I was basically a boss here, no one could tell me I couldn't sit here and text. I could just take a look at the "numbers" later anyway.