time

thursday, 30th september,
11:47:
alec:

life is strange. i'm not happy, i'm not sad, i'm not even numb. how the fuck do i explain how i feel? it's annoying.

i have dark morning thoughts.

i'm nestled into magnus, and he has an arm around me. we obviously slept at some point.
i yawn and stretch my arms. well, the one i can move. magnus stirs lightly.
"no...stay with me...for a few more minutes..."
"if you let me go i'll bring you breakfast in bed?"
magnus seems willing to oblige to that. i smile.
he's odd.
this whole thing is odd.

i walk in to the main room to find kit and ty tangled together, an adorable mass of limbs.
before making anything, i step out on the balcony. the air is fresh there. our apartments are quite high up, so there's an amazing view.

and a long, long drop.

enough to kill someone.

i shake the off feeling in my mind away and stick a couple slices of bread in the toaster, flicking the kettle on at the same time. i'm trying to find eggs; scrambled eggs and toast has always been a favourite of mine.

few minutes later and the eggs have been beaten. i lean against the counter.
surprisingly, neither kit nor ty has woken up yet.

i check the eggs; they're done. but i need a knife for the toast. i open up a little drawer, the one just beside the oven, because naturally i presume the cutlery is gonna be there.

the cutlery is not there.

but apparently, other things are.

personal things.

dangerous things.

things that could get magnus into serious trouble with the law.

things that could get magnus into serious trouble with his own life.

but why?

why does he have them?

why does he have drugs?