Chapter 8: Another Questioning

A/N: I know it's been way longer than I promised and I'm sorry for that. Just started my Sophomore year, and it's been very crazy. Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Another Questioning

*Lauren's POV*

Something's going on. Lately, Dani, Lisa, and Bella have been very secretive and kinda quiet. I've actually been more talkative than them, AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE SHY ONE! I share a room with these 3 so if I'm louder than them, something must be up. I mean, they all go out together a lot more than usual and they don't invite anybody to go with them which means they're either hiding something or just being flat out harsh.

I think Christina and Kath are suspicious too. Amy doesn't seem to notice. I think she may be hiding something too because I've seen her sneaking out at night in our backyard. I'm not really too worried though about her. I mean, she's 19 and I'm pretty sure she can handle herself. But still, it seems suspicious.

I was lying on my bed with the laptop watching some of our older cover videos when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I called. Christina and Katherine walked in.

"Hey Laur."

"Hey. What's up?"

"Have you noticed anything wierd going on between Lise, Dan, and Bella?"

I nodded. "They've been way too quiet. If they're trying to-"

"Wait," Kath cut me off. We sat in silence for a few seconds. I knew what she was thinking. I got up and walked towards the door. I saw shadows outside. Grabbing a nearby speaker and a pluggable microphone, I turned the volume to the max and turned on the mic. Since the cord was long enough, I left the speaker by the door and walked back over to my bed. Chris and Kath grinned, knowing what we were gonna do. I counted to three before we all screamed in to the mic as loud as possible "AND ALL MY FRIENDS SAY!!! HE'S LAME!! YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!!!" That was all it took before we heard 4 moans come from the other side.

We laughed as we walked back to the door and opened it. There on the floor rolling around and covering their ears were Dani, Lisa, Amy, and Bella. Amy and Dani were rubbing their heads too. I guess they bonked into each other too, I thought while slightly chuckling to myself.

"That's what you get for eavesdropping," Kath said.

"What are you guys doing anyways?" I asked.

"Well it is our room too Laur," Lisa replied who was the first one to get up.

"That doesn't mean you can eavesdrop. You could've just knocked," Chrissy replied a little sassily.

"But eavesdropping is so much more fun," Bella said, still lying on the floor.

"Mhmm," Dani and Amy agreed from the floor as well.

"Well, since all 7 of us are here..." Chrissy said. All three of us shared a look before lunging forward. I grabbed Dani and Bella since they were closer. Kath grabbed Amy and Chris grabbed Lisa. We pulled them into the room and slammed the door shut before they could leave.

*Katherine's POV*

Chris and I blocked the door while Laur blocked the window. Lise, Ames, Dan, and Bell were back to back, looking as if they were ready to be attacked, which I guess makes a little bit of sense. We were going to attack them with questions.

Here goes another one of millions of questionings, I thought.

A/N: Chapter 9 will hopefully be up soon. In the meantime, I've updated Cimfam Love so go check that out while you wait. VOTE!!! COMMENT!! FOLLOW!!!

P.S. I wanna start a youtube channel and I'm gonna do covers. Any suggestions for my first cover?