Chapter 6: More Than What I Bargained

A/N: I FINALLY REMEMBERED WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!!!! Okay peeps! Hope you enjoy!!

P.S.: Cimfam Love will be updated soon.

Chapter 6: More Than What I Bargained

*Lisa's POV*

"Ever since then, Ashley has been bullying me," Bella finished.

The room was silent. I didn't know what to say, and I don't think Dani and I HAD anything to say. The silence was broken by Bella.

"I only told Jack and Jessie though. Nobody else knows. Not even Mom and Dad or the principal so PLEASE don't say anything!" she pleaded.

To be honest, I was learning more than what I had bargained for. This isn't what I expected or even WANTED to hear from one of my siblings, especially one of my baby sisters. I didn't know what to do. My brain told me one thing, but my heart told me another.

You've gotta tell Mom and Dad! They nees to know!

DON'T TELL ANYBODY!! KEEP IT A SECRET LIKE SHE ASKS!! KEEP YOUR LITTLE SISTERS TRUST!!

Dani and I looked at eachother. We were both thinking the same thing and silently agreed on our decision(Don't ask how. Just something we are able to do.) Both of us turned back to Bella and nodded. A smile appeared on her face and she looked pretty relieved.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she squealed. Dani and I both smiled in return as she ran to us and tackled us in a hug, making us fall to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh, which caused Dani to laugh, and then Bella. All three of us were still laughing when we heard somebody cough. I looked up and saw Jack. I FORGOT HE WAS EVEN IN HERE!!

"Don't mean to ruin your sisterly moment," he said, "But Bella.." He pointed at his guitar. Bella knew exactly what he meant. She got up and followed him to the window.

"I gotta go guys. Tell Mom I'll be beack before Dinner. And if Chrissy asks, I'm at the Beach," she told us before climbing out.

"Wait!" Dani called.

Bella turned back to look at her.

"Why don't you just use the door?"

I once again almost forgot we were in the tree house and not in a room.

Bella just shrugged, "Fastest way to get to where we nees to go." And then she was gone.

Dani and I just stood there for a minute, trying to process what had just happened. Then, we climbed back down and went back inside to where our sisters were watching TV in the living room. I sat down next to Katherine. She gave me a funny look. I just shook my head and watched the show.

-Skip Dinner-

I lay awake staring up at Bella's bunk. The other three were already snoring. I couldn't sleep. I just didn't understand. Why would somebody want to bully Bella? Over rankings? That's a stupid reason. It just didn't add up to me. There had to be more to the story that Bella was keeping from us.

A/N: AND DONE! Haha. What could be missing? Will update soon!

Also, if you haven't already, GO CHECK OUT CIMORELLI'S NEW SONG "WHAT I DO"!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!