fiftysix

maggie

it's day 2 out of 3 of not talking to joey, and i feel like i'm missing a piece of me. i'm not sure what he's done to me, but it's driving me crazy.

"two more days" i said to myself as i was getting ready to go to the drake concert with emma.

i walked over to the mirror and examined my outfit, a white bodysuit with light washed jean skirt and my air force 1s with a black belt for detail. i reached over to my dresser and grabbed my hoops and phone and walked downstairs to greet emma.

"you ready to go mags?" she said smiling.

i nodded "more than ready" i said taking the keys and walking out the door. "joey's gonna be there in the same section but we have to ignore him okay?" i said getting into the drivers seat.

"why are we ignoring him again?" she asked getting into the passengers seat.

"i said i need three days to see if i have the same feelings" i said starting the car and backing up out of the driveway.

"and do you feel the same?" she asked looking at me.

"yes. i think i'm in lo- yeah i feel the same" i said biting my lip.

"is maggie in love" she said sounding excited.

i felt myself getting red "yes maybe, i don't know" i said turning onto the highway. "but let's not talk about him." i said smiling.

"okay okay, front row of drake baby" emma said plugging her phone in the aux.

this is all over the place, so sorry
vote & enjoy!!