seven

maggie

after countless stores and spending way too much money, kenzie, sophia, and i finally finished shopping at the mall. we got there around 12 and it was 5 now. damn.

"so char is over my house and they want to go out to dinner, you all in?" sophia said reading her phone.

"yeah sure" i said looking at kenzie as she nodded.

"alright let's go back to my house and then change. i think they want to go to the cheesecake factory so" sophia said as we walked out of the mall. kenzie got shotgun back home since soph got it there.

i don't know how i feel about going to a restaurant with joey but if i'm gonna be in cali for a while with sophia then i am gonna have to get use to it.

i drove to sophia's house and parked the car. i unlocked the way back and started taking out all the bags, and there was an awful lot of clothes.

i slowly walked behind kenzie and sophia. these bags were seriously heavy damn. not even walking at this point, i wobbled into soph's house. right when i stepped foot into her house i dropped all the bags and collapsed to the ground.

"those are heavy. thanks so much for the help" i said sarcastically to kenzie and sophia who were videoing and laughing at me.

"no problem" sophia said in between laughs.

i rolled my eyes and saw joey and charles. gross. "oh i forgot we didn't take the trash out" i said looking at the boys and back at sophia.

"babygirl i'm not trash" joey said winking and walking into the living room with charles following.

"why the fuck does he keep calling me babygirl. it's gross" i said to sophia and kenzie walking up the stairs with a couple of bags. "i'm going to change." i said looking back at the girls.

"you girls have 20 minutes and then we are leaving" charles said.

we all groaned and complained to them walking up the stairs.

"20 minutes really" sophia said.

"i can't even fix my makeup in 20 minutes" kenzie said crossing her arms.

"this is gonna be a long ass night" i said sighing walking into sophia's room putting all the clothes down.

insta story next chapter :))
vote & enjoy!!