The perfect ending

Start from the beginning

Chakor rolls her eyes, "Please don't overthink about it. It's common sense how to cook, but she is..."

"Brainless?" Suraj said looked at her with a smirk on his face.

Ragini fumes, "Chakor I'm not brainless!"

Chakor got confused, "when did I said that you are?" She looked at Suraj, "he said it."

Suraj nods, "but remember I just completed her incomplete sentence."

Kanak nods, "true Bhai, Chakor didn't completed her sentence."

Chakor hits her palm on her forehead, "Shut Up." She left in anger.

Ragini and Kanak looked at him, "When will you confess?"

Suraj shrugs, "hmm the day you will cook and he will praise you."

Ragini lowers her head. Kanak shook her head, "That would mean never."

Suraj laughs, "Correct."

Laksh was angry, a day is okay, a week is tolerable, but a month away is kind of bitter that too without a proper reason.

Ragini wasn't giving him any heed, but he was always around her, he come in the night to meet her like before, but she was in no mood as he household work she was learning was taking a lot of energy.

Ragini was sleeping like a sleeping princess, when Laksh come and cuddles with her in the night. He stayed there the whole night no matter what she would say or how she would react on the next day.

Ragini woke up, heaving a hand around her waist, she would recognise the touch even after years.

"Laksh." She kisses his nose and he smiles.

Laksh looked at her, "finally you woke up, now tell me how much do you love me?"

Ragini smiles, "Laksh I love you a lot, but I can't meet you regularly, there is so much to..." she stops and looked at him. Suraj isn't feeling well he said I don't need to come today.

"You know what, who cares you love me na?"

Laksh hold her close, "more than myself. Please spent some of your precious time with me." Ragini nods, "Haan for sure."

Laksh smiles, but at the same time he fumes, "what were you doing all the time? I mean I tried a lot to contact you or meet you, but you pushed me away as if you don't want me anymore." He said visibly hurt.

Ragini pouts, "as if you were the only one, even I had to suffer!" She shouts and starts to hurt him with her punches.

"Ragini enough, your parents will get alert."

Ragini looked at him, "they know everything about us. I told them and mister listen to me. I will never cook for you again. You said my food is bad."

Laksh was confused, "when did you cooked?"

Ragini told him everything that she was learning at Suraj place and he was abusing her food.

Laksh looked at her, "you mad one the last time I ate the food I got food poison and Suraj poor guy got scold by my parents for his irresponsibility."

Ragini pouts, "I'm so bad na..."

Laksh hold her tight, "Ragini just promise not to cook ever again. I will keep you happy by hiring a cook."

Ragini hugs him tightly, "okay done."

Both cuddled the whole time (As the month passed even their exam were done).