Chapter 2, Meeting the parents. Strengthening relationship.

AN: Credit to Sabinexoxo for creating the character, Sabby. 

One other thing, I have my stories with my top 10 bands like AC/DC, Aerosmith, Tesla, KISS, Twisted Sister, Scorpions, Airbourne, Guns N' Roses, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, and Queen 

Sabine's POV.

I saw my parents live 7 houses down from me and Alex and Team Friends since they live next to us. I was with Alex and I knew Alex was nervous. I gave Alex a hug, and said: it'll he okay. I think they'll know you because of the stories of you. Alex said: I guess you're right. We got to my parent's house. My other and father saw me with Alex. Alex said: hello Mr. and Mr.  Wren.  My mother said: cll us by iur names. Alex said: sorry Ursa and Aldrich. My mother said: Alex, we know you because the history off you. We know you because you were once a true mandalorian. I said: I think it's called Witness Mandalore.

Alex's POV.

I was eating with Sabine's parents. They liked me better than her ex. Ursa said: Alex, I like that you are mandalorian. I said: thank you. After a while Aldrich said: Alex you are the coolest person for our daughter. I said: thank you. After we left. Sabine said: i think we will last. I said: I know. I said: Sabine we should strengthen our relationship on Earth. Sabine said: yes. In England.  I said: yes. It was nighttime. The night was beautiful. I said: here Sabine. Sabine said: a microscopic tracker. I know of it. She drank it and we were tired and we went to brush our teeth and we said pajamas. Then we slept.

Sabine's POV.

In the morning, Alex and I got up, went to brush our teeth and we left to shower one by one and then we dressed and we packed for us to go to Earth. We took our passports. We took the ship that was a Allied Empire ship. We were at Earth once we jumped to hyperspace. We showed our passports and the Allied Empire let us go through. We landed in the spaceport and teleported to England. We saw two others were here. Joel and Lizzie.

Joel's POV.

Lizzie and I were with Sabine and Alex. I said: i like the Mandalore, but I miss Earth. Alex said: so do I. Sabine said: I wouldn't mind living 8nn Earth.  Of all of Team Friends can live unn Earth and gimti Mandalore when it's hot with  the Tatooine Summer. Alex said: yes. We stayed in the Hotel and we were here. Earth wanted the Mandalorians out. But the governments of the world knew of ake and they let all of us and all Mandalorians stay. I guess they remembered when we came here.

Alex's POV.

Sabine and I were happy together. We at lunch and we saw her ex. Ezra said Sabine I want you back. Sabine said: Ezra, I'm sorry, but I love Alex. I said: Thea, I know you want me back. Even though we both Mandalorians, I love Sabine. She is my mandalorian. I said: Ezra, I am the powerful Jedi. Ezra said: I know, I know. I saw Sabine's swimsuit was a one piece. Sabne said I have seen the Imperial Laws of swimsuits.

Sabine's POV.

We went to the I dire swimming pool, and I said: swimsuits. Alex said: trunks. We swam, and Alex hugged me as we swam. We then swam for a little not until we were dime. We then changed and we were better. I was glad we were strengthening our relationship alone. After it was about to be sunset. We went over and we set up seats e we watched the sunset. I said: this is so romantic M Alex. Alex leaned in, and kissed me. 'after we retu4ned to the hotel. We had room service and we ate.