(Y/N): I don't think that will hold him for long, but it'll give me a breather.

You turned your attention to Natsu and Zancrow as Natsu was slowly being overpowered. Zancrow noticed you were watching the fight.

Zancrow: There's no way you defeated Valk!

(Y/N): I haven't yet, he's just occupied at the moment.

Zancrow turned to see the hole covered in ice as he glared at you.

Zancrow: So what?! You're going to help your little fairy friend here?!

(Y/N): No, this is Natsu's fight, he wouldn't appreciate me butting in so soon. Besides, he's fully capable of beating you.

Natsu: Thanks, (Y/N). Now, let's get back to the fight!

You watch as Natsu and Zancrow continued their fight, you sat next to Wendy as you all watch Natsu fight Zancrow.

Wendy: Umm... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes?

Wendy: What about your opponent?

(Y/N): Like I told the rock star, he's occupied at the moment, it'll take a minute for him to break through.

Carla: Shouldn't you, I don't know, be on guard for when he does?!

(Y/N): You're worrying too much.

You all turned your attention back to the fight as Natsu and Zancrow were arguing while fighting.

Natsu: Give me a break, your master isn't a god, he's just a regular old person! *fire aura* Unlike you, everything I learned about dragon slayer magic, I learned from an actual dragon!

Zancrow: You really think I give a crap. Dragons are just flying lizards. *pulls out lizard* Wanna ask this little guy if he's got any magic?

Natsu: Hey, man! Igneel isn't a freaking lizard!

Wendy: Yeah you tell him, Grandeneey isn't a lizard either, you big meany!

Carla: Don't encourage him!

Zancrow: *black flames form* I shut up and sit pretty, I have my hands full with pinky, but once I'm done with him I'm coming after you two!

While Zancrow was talking Natsu appeared above him.

Natsu: Don't start getting distracted!

He kicked Zancrow in the face with a flame-covered foot, but Zancrow used his god flames to push him away.

(Y/N): You guys should leave.

Wendy: But what about you?

The sound of Ice cracking could be heard from nearby.

(Y/N): My fight is going into round two.

You walked over to where you left Valk as Zancrow and Natsu continued their fight while the others ran away.

Natsu: The fire in my right hand, and the fire in my left! Put them together and you get!!

Zancrow: I ask you scorch the lands from the west to the far east... Oh, breath of god!!

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

Zancrow: Flame God's...

Natsu: Brilliant Flame!

Zancrow: Kagutsuchi!

The sound of the two attacks clashing could be heard behind you as you continued walking. Debris from the attack flew past you as the sound of Natsu losing the struggle could also be heard. Then the sounds of Wendy and the cats could be heard as they are blown out of the sky.