Prologue

A girl with a pair of hazel eyes filled with thousands of dreams. Who had always dreamt of a sweet and normal guy just like her. A normal happy life, with a husband, 2 kids, a dog and a white pecked fence, that's all she wanted.

It was all possible, in her reach, till the moment she stepped inside "Sehgal Industries" for the first time.

A guy who is perfect for the world, he is successful, handsome and well mannered, every girl's ideal man. But what about the darkness which resides in him? The darkness that tries to consume the bright light of the girl....

After all it's destiny, The Angel always belongs to a Devil no matter what. And how can an Angel resist such a temptation? The devil in disguise of a gentleman for others, but for her, he is HER DEVIL and she, she is HIS ANGEL....

************************

SNEAK PEAK

Girl ~ Aapko pataa hai, sabko lagta hai ki aap Mr. Perfect ho, par mujhe nahi lagta tha, par ab.... (Do you know? Everybody thinks that you are Mr.Perfect, but I never believed it, but now....)

She was cut in the middle when a pair of lips were smacked against her and the next thing she knew, she was getting slammed against the elevator and his hands were in her hair and her chest were plastered against his....

TanTana!!!!

How was it?

Love it or Like it?

Do share your views....

Chapter 1 on next Saturday after "Wajah Tum Ho" on Friday....

Till then Sayonara....

Lots of Love 😍😘😍😘

Gunjun