"What are you doing here?" He cries, still not believing that this was actually happening.

"Well, I was going to stay for the next two days, but I guess you caused that woman to become a human balloon, right?"

Harry pulls out of the hug and frowns. "I can't stay here, Giovanna."

"Then let's leave. We can go back to the Burrow-"

"No, I think I might be expelled." He says quietly. "We got warnings last year about using magic when Dobby made the cake float. Now I used magic again. I might get expelled."

I smirked, pulled out my wand, and waved it. All of Harry's belongings were packed up nice and neatly, ready to go. "Well, then, I guess we might get expelled together."

"You shouldn't've done that." Harry shakes his head.

I raise an eyebrow.

"I guess, I mean, thank you." He grins.

"Let's go." I say, and Harry grabs his trunk, holding his wand in his other hand. We exit the room and walk down the stairs, but Vernon Dursley is blocking the end of the stairwell. Harry raises his wand.

"You bring her back! You bring her back right now!" Vernon cries, as Petunia walks through the doorway, and her eyes widen at me. I smirk and wave slightly.

"Sorry, can't do that. Let me through." Harry shrugs, poking is wand forward.

"You're not allowed to do magic outside of school." Vernon says, really, to reassure himself.

"Oh yeah? Try me," Harry says angrily.

"Wouldn't do that if I were you." I tell Vernon, who just realized I was here.

"What are you doing he-" He starts, but I also point my wand at him.

"Move." I state, and he walks back from the stairwell, letting Harry and I pass through.

"You've got nowhere to go!" Vernon calls after us as we exit the household.

"I don't care!" Harry yells over his shoulder, and then I slam the door shut. We walk down the side walk a little until we come across a bench, and we sit down. 

I open my mouth to speak, but then I see Harry gazing at something across the street. I follow where he's looking to see him staring at something behind the bench on that side of the street. You can barely make it out with just the dim street lamp, but there are two glowing eyes. That belong to a great black dog. That look's like it's ready to pounce. I tighten my grip on my wand, when, all of a sudden, a bus appears out of nowhere, rounding the corner and pulling up in front of us.

It's a triple decker royal purple bus. Our of the doorway walks a skinny man, not much older than the mid twenties. He reads from a card:

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, an emergency transport for a stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike," He points to his name tag, "and I will be your conductor for this evening." He tucks the card into his breast pocket. He looks straight on, then looks down to see Harry and I sitting. "Well whatchu doin' down there? Well, come on then! Let's not wait for the grass to grow."

Harry and I stand, and walk around the back of the bus to see if the dog is still there. It isn't. Stan looks where we're looking. "Whatchu lookin' at?"

"Nothing." Harry replies.

"Well, come on then, in." Stan gestures to inside the bus. He also picks up Harry's trunk and brings it on for him.

The inside of the bus is filled with beds. Some in which have sleeping witches or wizards in them. Harry and I sit on a bed right behind the driver's seat, knowing we don't plan on staying on this bus for long. Stan walks up so he's standing against the wall between the bed we sit on, and the driver's seat. Stan knocks on the glass that separates the driver's cabin and says, "Take 'er away, Ern."

A tiny and shriveled up head hanging from the mirror speaks up. "Yeah, take her away, Ernay! It's goin' to be a bumpay ride!"

Ern, the driver, steps on the pedal, and the bus takes off, zooming quickly down the street. Harry and I fall back onto the bed from the rush of speed. Stan Shunpike stands still as he points at Harry while the bed moves. 

"What did you two say your names were again?"

"We didn't!" Harry and I say at the same time, over the noise of the bus.

"Well, whereabouts are you headed?"

"The Leaky Cauldron!" Harry exclaims. "That's in London.

"Did you hear that, Ern?" Stan asks through the glass. "The Leakey Cauldron, that's in London."

I look out the window do see the bus zooming around and in between cars at a ridiculous speed. 

"But the muggles!" I call out. "Won't they see us?"

"Muggles?" Stan laughs. "They don't see nothin'."

We round a corner, and the little head shrieks, "Ernay! Old lady at twelve o'clock!" I spot an old lady slowly crossing the street and I knew this meant stepping on the breaks. 

Which Ern did, and I was smart enough to throw my feet in front of me, so when I pressed against the glass, my feet did, but Harry was thrown forward, his face pressed against the glass. I giggled as he backed up. The little head starts counting down from ten, and the second the old lady passes the other side of the bus, we're off again.

I look at Stan, who's reading a copy of the Daily Prophet. On the cover is a picture of Sirius Black. I didn't know much about him, only that he's a criminal.

"Who's that?" Harry asks, also looking at the paper.

Stan takes a look at the cover, then back at Harry. "Who's that?" He asks, as though he can't believe Harry doesn't know who it is."That's Sirius Black, that is. Don't tell me you've never been hearing of Sirius Black?"

Harry shakes his head.

"He's a murderer. Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it."

"How did he escape?" I ask, reading the headline.

"Well that's the question, isn't it? He's the first one that done it! He was a big supporter of... You Know Who."

After the rest of the very bumpy and very crazy and very terrifying ride, we arrived at the Leaky Cauldron.  

And I was only a bit mentally scarred from the ride and it's magical...

advantages.