chapter 21

CHACE'S POV

I fucking hate TK for real i don't care what nobody say man Niecy ain't getting with nobody but me i don't care what i gotta do she mine! Dumb ass nigga i should have him killed we ain't even friends and he bringing hs kids over here. They got some smart ass mouths too.

"You don't put your hands on our daddy" Marie snapped, Niecy looked at me and back at her.

"Shut the fuck up I'll do it to you too" she rolled her eyes and continued playing with the babies.

"Chace they kids stop" Niecy always got some shit to say thats why we ain't together now like damn all girls need to ahut the fuck up and take the shit being said girls always got shit to say i swear!

"Kids are just mini adults don't trip"

"Yea cause i definitely pushed newborn adults out me"

"You did" she rolled her eyes and continued helping the kids.

TRAVIS POV

I got the diapers and left, i need to get back Niecy cause who knows what Chace ass gonna do i mean we ain't friends no more anyways so i guess thats cool I'm here for Niecy not him.

I pulled into the driveway and Chace came out talking about some shit, why we couldn't settle this at the trap who knows but i really ain't tryna fight! I got out the car and he cane over there.

"You gone have to get passed me if you want Niecy nigga we ain't even cool no more i don't give a fuck but we bout to settle shit right nah" i ignored him and went in the house and gave Niecy her diapers. Chace came right back in there cursing and shit so i told Niecy to take them in the room, she nodded and took them in the room, Chace doing too much and i couldn't really focus on nothing till he pushed me.

See the thing about it is we both got some anger issues like huge ass anger issues. It ain't end well, Chace ended up on the ground knocked out the coffee table was broke shit just happened fast. I ain't even come over here for this shit!

I walked the girls out the back door instead so they couldn't see nothing Niecy went and checked on Chace which is cool they should get back together (not really) and be a family.

NIECY'S POV

These niggas broke my damn coffee table, Chace was on the ground knocked out i guess. I wouldn't imagine him being the one to lose the fight but it could go both ways with them two since they both got anger issues, learned that when Travis punched a whole in the wall over something with one of his babymamas.

I kneeled by Chace and shook him, he still ain't wake up so i pou some cold water on him. He jumped up breathing fast. "What the hell you did that for"

"Travis knocked you out" he got red with anger so i just walked away he getting mad yelling again and he made Cayden cry earlier cause he was scaring him.

"Im gone end that nigga life watch!" he ranted walking in the room where i was.

"He got kids Cha-"

"Fuck his kids man he don't deserve you i do if you just come back to me we won't have no problems" i didn't answer him and fed the triplets, all three of them was up so i put them infront of the tv while i made dinner.

Chace came in there 30 minutes later and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby please I'm sorry" i nodded and got out of his grip going to the pantry." So you gonna ignore me?"

"No, Chace I'm not mad at you can i just cook" he sat at the table and watched me.

___------_____------_____------___-----_____------______------____----

After we ate, he left and i went upstairs and got a call from Travis so i answered it.

"Niecy I'm sorry i messed shit up imma buy you another coffee table i promise"

"Alright and uhm Travis we can't do this us thing nomore it'd be better if i stay single"

"Yeaaaa thats the way to go" i could hear the sarcasm in his voice but i don't got no other options.

"Bye" i hung up the phone and laid down I'm thinking about moving away for alittle while.