CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR - Together

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Habang kumakain ng hapunan ay walang naging imikan sina Yvo at Alexa. 

Madalas ang pagtingin ni Alexa kay Yvo na mukhang malalim ang iniisip habang kumakain. 

Matapos kumain ay nagtungo sila sa Living Room.

"What we're you thingking?" Pukaw ni Alexa kay Yvo pagka-upo niya sa sofa. Hindi siya sanay na tahimik ang lalaki. 

Yvo sits opposite to her, he looks at Alexa and raised his eyebrow. 

Before Yvo can speak Alexa cut him. "Why are you thinking of me so much while I'm already this close to you." She teases him, because the truth is she miss him. Just a day apart and Alexa already miss his presence, 'she really fell so hard with this guy' anang isip ng dalaga habang nakipagtitigan kay Yvo. 

Yvo amusely smile and shook his head and laid back at the sofa. He's been busy thinking about Benedict problem. 

Yvo speak up "I want to feel your warmth, Alexa" he said at may paglalambing sa boses nito.

Alexa's eyes widened, she's taken aback by what he said. Though she dated many guys before, Yvo is practically Yvo, he never fails to give her butterflies in her stomach. 

Alexa tries to hide her Flustered face and answered him back "You will not be able to handle me cause I'm Hot" she raised her right eyebrow with a taunting smile, she can see Yvo is getting affected by her teasing. 

Yvo licks his lips. "Then let's burn this house, Babe. Come on" He said almost a whisper, gesturing Alexa to go to him. 

Alexa finally stands up and get closer to Yvo. 

Yvo reached for her hand and guide her to sit on his lap. He suddenly hugs Alexa from her side and Alexa feels her body stiffened. 

Yvo nuzzled his head at Alexa's neck while holding her. He let out a deep sigh, he feels the weight on his shoulder lift up just being with Alexa. 

Napalunok si Alexa and gently ask Yvo. "I-Is there any problem?" 

Yvo raised his head and their eyes met "Nothing. I just miss you" he said half truth in his husky voice

And Alexa's heart just melt. 

Yvo looks at Alexa's lips and he was surprised when she suddenly kissed him first.