CHAPTER TWENTY - RC

Restricted Chapter for 18 below readers!

CHAPTER TWENTY

"So you'll just stare at me and not going to talk?" Untag ni Yvo kay Alexa.

Ikiniling ni Alexa ang ulo while still staring at Yvo "Yes to all your questions" She said.

Yvo smirks and sit down next to her, leaning completely on the sofa.

Agad din naman ang pagtayo ni Alexa. "I'll go now to my room"

Mabilis na naabot ni Yvo ang kamay ng dalaga at pinigilan ito "I want you to stay" He commanded.

Alexa turned to him while her brows on arched "Then make me" she said.

Isang pilyong ngiti ang rumihistro sa mukha ni Yvo saka mabilis na hinila ang kamay ni Alexa dahilan para bumagsak sa kandungan niya ang dalaga.

Impit na napasigaw si Alexa sa nangyari at napapatong ang dalawang kamay niya sa mga balikat ni Yvo, nasalo naman siya ng binata while holding her waist.

A playful glint lingers on Yvo's eyes while he bite his lips "Sssshhhhhh" He whispered at Alexa.

Alexa can feel the Goosebumps in her nape once again.

Walang pasabing inangkin ni Yvo ang labi ng dalaga.

His kisses were full of hunger and Alexa return the kisses with the same hunger as him.

They were again on fire, their body heated each other.

Alexa feels Yvo's hands guiding her legs and the next thing she knew, she was straddling on him.

'He was so fast spreading her legs' anang isip ng dalaga

Alexa can feel his crotch down there which turn her on more considering that she's only wearing a dress.

Bumaba ang mga halik ni Yvo sa leeg ng dalaga, intensely sucking at her flesh which makes Alexa to moan in response.

Yvo's hands are busy roaming at her dress, Alexa can feel his hardness.

Isang ungol ang pinakawalan ni Yvo and stop abruptly while catching for his breath and lean his head on the sofa, not removing his eyes at Alexa's face.

"Shall we continue this ... on my room or yours?" he whispered sexily.

Natigilan si Alexa at napalunok habang nakatitig sa binata.

Upon seeing her reaction, Yvo can't help to chuckle. "Don't think Sweetheart. It's Yes or Yes." He paused and adjusts her sitting position on top of him "I can't survive this state"

Alexa give in, her eyes express lust mirrored with Yvo. "I prefer your bed" she whispered at the same time her cheeks completely blush.

Yvo again groan at the sight. "Your wish is my command" he answered and kissed her passionately while slowly lifting her up.

Alexa knows there is no turning back.

They have reached Yvo's room while liplocking.