Chapter 5

Julianne's POV

After our Q and A, I left Kaitlin alone in her room because to be honest I am sad and broken inside- I don't know if Kaitlin notices that but I hope she won't. It's been 3 years now and I can't forget about the lads- them being famous that they forgot us.

A promise is a promise, right? They promised us that we won't be forgotten but look at the situation, they forgot us! I don't even know if we're still friends after all of this. I heard a loud 'thud' and I quickly ran to Kaitlin's room who was now on the floor. I laughed at first then helped her up.

"Are you okay?" I asked between laughs.

"It's no funny. But yeah I am good." Kaitlin exclaimed as we both laughed once again. Then she looked at me and her face was now serious. "Calum tweeted us." she spoke.

I almost gagged at what she had said. I shook my head, "That's not true! Am I dreaming? They already forgotten us, Katy!" I exclaimed, tears brimming my eyes.

Katy nod and frowned, "But it's true. He just tweeted us with our #AskJujuandKaty." then she gave me her phone and there I saw it- Calum's tweet.

I gave her phone back to her and ran out of the room. This can't be true, right? I made my way to my room and opened my laptop and logged on in twitter and saw the lads' tweets. It's not just Calum who just tweeted, the other 3 did as well.

I ran my hand through my hair and saw Katy on my door and the first tear left my left eye and she came up to me and hugged me. She closed my laptop, "How could they do this to us, Katy?" I asked, sniffling. "After everything we had with them, they're gonna leave us? Then forgot us, then look what now, they're apologizing?"

"Shhh..." she soothed me and I can feel that she's fighting her tears back, "You know what, they're not important anymore. They're just another memory that will be a dream. Let's just forget about them." I can feel her choking on what she had just said.

I can't blame Katy really- I think it's best if we forget the lads as well. I nod and wiped my tears with the back of my hand and hugged Katy. "Thanks, Katy for being there for me always." I smiled.

"Aw, are you kidding me Juju?" Kaitlin laughed and she stood up, "Come on, we should rest now- we still have a job to do tomorrow." I smiled and waved her a good night and she left.

Kaitlin and I worked in some random studio and we like to make silly videos like challenges and others, youtubers. We met different bands now like All Time Low, Sleeping With Sirens, The 1975, The Maine, and others. We've been waiting for One Direction to come soon. We even met Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, those girls are really amazing to be honest can't deny.

~NEXT DAY~

Katy and I were driving on our way to the studio. Oh haven't we mentioned we bought a car the past year? Well, we did- we saved money for this car and now look what we got us. A pretty cool chevy. Well Katy always drives this baby- I never drove this and I am not planning to drive one. Why? Because I am afraid of driving, it's just scares the shit out of me.

As Kaitlin parked the car. I got out and waited for her then we both entered the studio. We just compose songs here along with bands then sometimes wreck the instruments, just kidding. We play them of course what do you expect on instruments? Play them by themselves? That would be awesome and at the same time creepy and weird.

"I can't wait for our challenge today!" Katy breathe out as she put her bag down on the sofa.

I nod in agreement, "I totally, agree!" I squealed back and saw John who works with us, as well. "Hey John!" we greeted.

"Hey girls. I don't know if you already knew this but there will be a band that will record songs here-" his voice trailed and my thoughts came back to the lads- what if they're the one who'll record here? I don't want that- I am trying so hard to forget them as well. "They'll be here in 2 hours to make songs and record songs." John said as he went inside the sound proof room and fixed the instruments.

I glanced at Kaitlin and she frowned at me and shook her head, "They're not the band that will go here- it's One Republic!" she squealed and I couldn't help but to squeal in joy as well.

"EMERGERD! ONE REPUBLIC? I CAN'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT!" I screamed and we both laughed. We always do this routine when our favorite band will go here and record or even make songs. We're just happy in doing that. We stopped jumping and took a moment to catch out breathes. "So what do you say? Wanna go make videos first? Trivia Challenge: How we know each other?" I asked, smirking as Kaitlin nod.

We told John we'll be at the comfort room to make video- HEY THE COMFORT ROOM HERE LOOKS LIKE A BED! So don't say it's disgusting. I grabbed the camera and camera stand and a chair and our background will be the wall tiles. We have foods, liquid foods and other foods.

I started recording and Kaitlin and I stood in front of the camera, "Hiya people! It's Katy and Juju again! We're here for some Trivia Challenge: How we know each other." Kaitlin spoke and I nod.

"So this challenge has foods- well we don't eat it. We're gonna ask a question first but if one of us answered it wrong then we're gonna out put food on that person." I exclaimed. "So, let's start with Katy!" I squealed and she sat down on the chair and waited for the question. "No peeking!" I said and I grabbed the oil, "When is my birthday?" I asked, smirking.

"Uh-" she paused, "Let me think it for a while." she said, "21st of June." she said.

"Damn, you have a pretty good memory." I said and she was doing a small happy dance. "What is my favorite animal? Most favorite." I asked and wiggled my eyebrows in front of the camera.

"Penguins!" she squealed.

"I am starting to hate you right now because you have pretty good memory and I can't put this on you." I crossed my arms now and thought of a hard question, "What is my favorite clothing shop?" I asked.

"God, that one is hard." she whined, "Uh- I know it's not Penshoppe, can't be Forever 21 as well..." her voice trailed, "I guess that's Cotton On?" she said more like a question.

"Oh god, yes!" I squealed and poured the oil on her. "It's Bench, baby!" I exclaimed and she squealed.

"What the hell is this?" she asked.

"Guess." I laughed.

"Oil? Yuck. Come on next question." she said.

Then our trivia's went on and on until it was now my turn. I really hate it! I am really losing over Katy- well sorry I don't have a good memory. She put eggs, oil, milk, cinnamon, salt, sugar and other stuffs on me. It's fun but unfair haha. She cheated but she said she didn't- for real, she didn't.

We changed our clothes now and we got out 10 minutes before the band showed up. We did had fun back there hahaha but the comfort room now is clean don't worry. And now we are fangirling over One Republic and writing songs with them. Emergerd. Can't actually believe it.

This day turned out to be the best! I really love Katy and my life right now.

-------------------

A/N: GUYS I UPDATED HAHAHA YEAH BABY!

I'VE GOT AN INTERESTING STORY. WELL I HAVE A CRUSH AND I TRIED TO AMNESIA PRANK HIM AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? HE KNEW THE SONG AND I ALMOST SMASHED MY LAPTOP THEN OUR CONVERSATION WENT ON AND ON EMERGERD! I HATE HIM WHEN HE KNEW THE SONG! BUT AT THE SAME TIME LOVED THE FEELING BECAUSE HE SANG IT TO ME ON OUR CHAT EMERGERRRRDDD!! HEHEHE

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ;)

-Julianne