My Trip To Home Which Turns Out To Be A Huge Food Fight

Start from the beginning

*LATER THAT NIGHT*

I was eating dinner on the 'chillaxing' level where the Avengers were all squished onto a couch eating spag-bol and watching Wonder Woman.

It was funny how she was a superhero, but made up. My family, here all laughing at eating Italian food on a small coach was actual superheroes.

Ha.

"Peter? What's this?" May asks, walking into the living room. I didn't know what she was talking about until I glanced up from the movie, with a piece of spaghetti coming out of my mouth.

It was the paper slip.

"No-ph-thing!" I said, my mouth full of food. Natasha, ever so fast, zoomed over to my aunt and zoomed back on the couch, reading the paper slip.

"Tour tomorrow? To where?" Nat asked, just as Ned walked in, licking at whipped cream on top of his milkshake.

"Avengers Tower." He said causally, and Clint and Sam looked at each other. Then they grinned, before looking at me.

I groan, for like the hundredth time today.

I got up, dumped my empty bowl into the sink and strode towards Ned, who cringed away from me.

"Dude?" He said, before turning around to run away from me, and towards the exit. I sensed that, and quickly grabbed his arm holding the milkshake and threw the drink into his face. Whip cream was smeared all over his face.

"Owwwww..." Wanda winced, feeling at her own face as if a milkshake went into her face. Everyone else was laughing their heads off.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I huffed and realised I was late to school just as I was going to enter the elevator. I mean, I did sleepover at the Tower, but I could still get to school. But I still didn't get how I got up late. What? But my alarm—

"Kid, I changed the alarm and clocks to an hour later, so you'd be late to school. You're going to be early." Mr. Stark said, leaning causally against the counter. What? That made absolutely no sense.

"Early?" I scoffed, looking pointedly at the nearest clock. "Seriously?"

"Just stay. Say May dropped you off here last night because she couldn't be bothered to this morning." Mr. Stark said, then he shrugged and walked away, no doubt laughing to himself and entering his own personal lab.

I groan, before going into the elevator to the bottom floor to wait for my class.

*A HOUR LATER*

"Penis!"
I sigh, stood up from my seat near the reception and turned around to face my bully.
"What, Flash?" I snap, ready for nay snarky comment Flash might say back. But instead, it was Mr. Walters who snapped back.
"Peter, how did you get here before everyone else? Your aunt May didn't say anything about dropping to off early."
"Well, May dropped me off last night because she couldn't be bothered to this morning and Mr. Stark gave me a room to sleep in."
It was silent.
Then everyone burst out laughing.
What? They didn't believe me! These idiotic, single-minded—
"Mr. Parker," Mr. Walters said, "it's not good to lie to your teacher."
I scoff, but didn't say anything. Screw Mr. Walters. Screw everyone!
Huffing in annoyance, I went to my class and stayed at the back of the group as Mr. Walters gave me a disappointed look. Whatever.
"Hi!"
I look up to see the well-known Pep—Ms. Potts waving and holding a clipboard. Everyone gasps.
"I'm your tour guide for today, and when I call out your name, please step forwards and collect your card."
Crap.
This day did not just get worse.
Uuuggghhh...
"Thompson, Eugene?" Ms. Potts says. Flash strides up to her, and collects his laminated paper card.
"And that's it. Please follow me—"
"Excuse me!" Flash exclaimed. Ms. Potts' face morphed into annoyance before flashing Flash a gigantic smile.
"Yes?"
"Peni—Peter Parker and his tag along doesn't have cards."
Ms. Potts narrows her eyes at Flash's slip, before smiling at Ned and I.
"You two have your cards right? You still remember when Peter forgot his and Tony got super mad?"
Ned laughed at that, remembering how Mr. Stark practically screamed a me when I forgot my card at home. Once I lost the card. That's when Mr. Stark screeched.
I nod with a huge grin on my face before showing her my pure platinum card, and then Ms. Potts grinned.
"Good."
"Follow me through the security..."