Trap House

Ari picture
                            Trap House

(RUNNING DOWN THE STEPS)
Ari- Girrrlll Guesss What Bihhhh
Neisha-What
Ari- why I was scrolling thru Facebook liking random people shit not paying attention and guess who inboxed me 😬😬
Neisha- who bihhh
Ari- Jason !!! He want to meet at Marquette by the entrance you gotto walk with me or grandma not gone let me go
Neisha- I'm not walking with you I don't even know who that is
Ari- the fine boy I was twerking on at the party last Friday with the muscles 💦 he say he got a cute friends so let's go bihh
Neisha-alright but I ain't fucking nobody lemme grab my mace hoe

Ari
I finally convinced my sister to walk with me after buying her snacks and promising to help sneak her boyfriend in for the next two weeks . I'm Ari 18 cute light skin 5'1 long curly hair thick bitch from the Lou , I get a lot of attention from the guys but nobody knows my age I keep that too myself my grandmother got custody over me and my three siblings when I was two she's basically my mom and my mom is basically my sister confusing right , Neisha she the second to oldest we super tight we like best friends we tell each other everything and do almost everything together she been dating this boy for a minute so she off limits but me I'm young and keeping my options open I'm a virgin but the boy we meeting up with can most def get in these jeans . But lemme hurry up and finish freshening up my kitty kat just in case something  go down I want to be well prepared . I put my Victoria secret black  lace panties on with the bra to match a cute Victoria secret tank top with matching leggings and sandals . I walk down stairs ready to walk out the door damn I'm getting nervous am I ready to lose my goodys this soon .....

Neisha
I'm neisha I'm the second to oldest I love hanging with my lil sis but she be having me on all missions we stay mobbing the south Up To any and everything , I'm waiting on her to come down the stairs she doing too much I hope this nigga ain't on no funny shit cuss I'll mace his ass real quick . I text my man to let him know I was walking with Ari so he don't pop up on no bullshit cuss I'm gone . She finally came down the steps smelling good tryna make her ass look fat with these tight ass Victoria secret leggings on but I ain't say nun I told grams we'll be back and headed out the door !

20 minutes later

Ari
I told him that we was at the entrance he taking too long I'm fina just say fuck it time waits for no one ,, We was just bout to leave when a fat sloppy boy walks up to us and ask is we waiting on Jason so I mugged tf out of him ! Yeah where his ass at we been waiting 5 minutes for his ass and he ain't even here it's too hot to be standing waiting on somebody. And who is you anyway ?? He responded saying he his bodyguard me and neisha just bust out laughing following his ass ! We couldn't do shit but laugh and Joan on the body guard the rest of the walk he stopped in front of this big ass house taking his thru a gang way Neisha instantly said she ain't going on cuss it's a trap house I still walked in my future hubby waiting on me I powered walked my happy ass right up them nasty ass steps ! At that moment I knew I was gone regret not listening to Neisha !

WHAT DID ARI SEE THAT MADE HER REGRET COMING ? DID NEISHA LEAVE HER ? WHAT HAPPENED ? Vote and Leave Comments Let Me Know What You Think So Far