The Meat Grinders

According to some legends, if you have ever heard of Farmer John's Meat Packing Plant in Tuscon, two young children...were murdered and haunt the factory.

Here's the story:

In 1964, the slaughterhouse and meat factory was owned by a man...with the last name of James. He had two children. Sarah who was 8 years old, and Nelson who was 6. One afternoon, in early October, Mr.James was delighted and full of joy when he had heard that his children had stopped by the plant, for a short visit. Their nanny, Miss.Stiles, had brought the young kids by for a short visit. She urged them into the father's office and told them to stay there until he was ready to spend time with him. Then, she left to take a short brake.

She had left the children alone for only a few moments and when she came back...the children had vanished...disappeared. From thin air. She alerted the father. He had shut down the power line to tell the workers to assist him in trying to find the young kids. They walked around the plant, moving machinery, but there was no sign of Sarah or Nelson... anywhere.

Mr.James had become frantic and full of worry and had called and relied on the police for his last attempt to find the children. Soon afterwards while the police had been searchimg for countless hours...they had then decided to use a fine tooth comb and examine the meat. What they found had shocked and broke the heart of the father... the police had found...human remains...in the sharp blades...of the meat grinder. And their UNCLE had RUN THE MACHINE that had killed them. So the police had placed out a warrant for the man because he had been mentally unstable for his WHOLE LIFE.

Their uncle had forced them into the meat grinder because of his instability.  Cause him to become satisfied with his doing. Due to the publicity of the horrible fact...people redused ro work in the plant, for fears of their loved ones being hurt...in any way possible. So then...the plant went out of business.

Shortly after the closing, Mr.James' body had been found...dead...hanging from the ceiling. Because of his grief eating at his heart. After the shut down, many have purchased the land and passed it down to their loved ones.

Ten years later, the current owner had contacted the police about tresspassing children...on the land he had bought...🤔🤔hmm...suspicious... i wonder why...oh well...back to the story. A GIRL AND A BOY...RUNNONG THROUGH THE BUILDING!!!! And the workers had seen an adult man...throwing two children into the blades of the meat grinders.

However those are not the only weird incidents that have occurred over time. In 1984...20 years after the accident...a security guard had been on patrol and went to check the freezer..and found a man's dead body hanging...deadly still. He called an ambulance and went to the mortuary to only find out that the man...was no other...than Mr.Warren James himself.

And people say...that every year durimg October, you can see the silhouettes of two children, running around the building. And during late Halloween nights...you can see a shadow of a man...hanging  in the meat locker, while the other can be seen dumping bodies...into...the meat grinders.

Hope y'all enjoyed
Bye
B♡