White String

This legend is actually really strange but was very terrifying to me. This legend has to deal with ear piercings. Now, personally if any of the kids at my school are reading this, they know that i was obsessed with doing stuff myself, which...isnt always a good idea. So i'll tell you how stupid i was and still am, but back to the legend.

This was a popular legend in the 1980's, due to children who heard the legend in Japan, had thought it was true, which basically left the kids afraid to get their ears pierced. This involves a girl who tried piercing her own ear and goes like this:

A young girl wanted to get her ears pierced. But was faced with a conflict, her parents prohibited the action because her parents thought she was too young. But she was determined to pierce her ears somehow. So, she continually begged for ears to be pierced and kept telling them about how every other girl in her grade had their ears pierced. Eventually, her parents finally gave in and let her get her ears pierced. The gave her money and told her to go to the local mall to get her ears pierced. Well, being a kid, she was greedy and kept the money for herself. She told herself that she didnt need a professional to do it, and that she could do it easily herself. Sge called her bestfriend to her house so that she could get some help on making sure everything was prepared. So her friend brought a large needle, heated it to sterilize the utensil, and poked through both of the girl's earlobes. It was painful but she was just happy to have her ears pierced, finally.

But, the next week at school, she felt a jabbing pain through her ears during class. She had rushed out of class and went to the restroom to see what was happening. Once she got there, she looked into the mirror and saw that her earlobes were red and inflamed. Since it was itchy, she scratched at it to get a more clear view of what was going on...for some reason...

She looked closer to see if anything was different, other than the slight coloration, she saw a white string, she slowly pulled at the string to see when it ended, but it seemed endless. Fed up with the string, she decided to get into her backpack and grab her scissors out of her crayon box. Then, she cut the string. Everything went black. She couldnt see a thing. And the pain was still there, and spread to her eyes. She screamed in panic and when the children of the school heard her scream, they all came to see the problem since...ya know...kids are curious creatures. When she was rushed to an emergency room, doctors told her that it wasn't a string, it was her optic nerve, which meant she was going to be blind, for the rest of her life!

So back to the beginning when I said this scared me, what I mean is that I actually pierced my own ear as well and K read up on this legend and it scared me half to death but I hope y'all enjoyed...
But here's some advice...dont pierce your own ears.

Bye guys,
BB♡