"Yeah" I said in a deep sigh.

"But sadly I think you blew it. For her chances with you, with me and being in this gang. So thanks mate." Ashton spat as he walked into the kitchen.

I looked at him irritated at his presence but was to weak to get in my defensive mode. My leg was really getting to me I need to get cured up.

"I'm the leader of this gang, you will respect me, and the things that most righteously mine,and that's Brooklin." I stated annoyed.

"Or I'll end you and all your little buddies life's without another breath."

I limp past him and get my way up the stairs and to my bathroom, I sit up on the counter and I go through the long never end cycle of getting bullets out.

They were right, I keep pushing her away thinking it's best that I don't hurt her again. At the end of the day it wasn't on me but Brook doesn't know that. I was her one and only and vise versa and that's how it was. I had to make this up... and I couldn't go another second letting her think like this.

I wrapped my leg pulling my pant legs down and putting my shoe back on. I went over to get my keys and made my way down the stairs angered only at myself for letting my myself be so gross to the one girl I actually loved. Her leaving after that intense moment we had in the car in just made me look like the man I wasn't. I know Jason wouldn't give a fuck but Justin does.

I sped down the streets hurrying trying to get to Brooklin as fast as I could. I became second from her home and I sped to put myself in park and slam my car door. At this point it started pouring and I didn't care my hair was wet and I practically was like a stray dog at her front doorstep.

I knocked on her door loudly. Moments past by and she opened the door she saw me and stared at me for a moment before she tries slamming the door but I step in the way of the door.

"Get out of here Justin." She said in a small whisper. Almost like she was weak from all the stress.

"I'm not leaving until we solve this." I whimpered out. I don't like making myself look weak, but for Brook I couldn't help myself.

"Then you would be here awhile." She scoffed rolling her eyes. The rain was crashing down now letting water droplets slide down sides of my face and drenching my clothes.

I stepped in as she backed away like she didn't want me touching her. I shut the door quietly. I ran my hands through my wet hair and I saw her just stare at me like I wasn't real.

I started walking towards her and she was walking opposite away from me until I trapped her against a wall in the living room. Water dropped from my hair as I looked into Brooks eyes. She took a big gulp.

"If your here to explain, just please.." She whispered in a plead.
I look down at her lips as she licked her lips as she looked at me utterly frustrated.
I can't bring this out any longer. I push my lips against her damp soft ones and I felt her kissing back. My nerves relaxed as I grabbed her neck along with her hair to pull her closer into our passionate kiss. I begged for her entrance and she gave it to be with no hesitation and I let my tongue tangle with hers.

She pulled away and we both looked at each other panting.

"I'm sorry..." I croaked out as I started to well up tears in my eyes.
She looked at me terrified because she didn't see me in such a venerable position.

"I'm sorry I tried to protect you by being this asshole and I didn't want to hurt you again so I wanted you to hate me. I successfully did that, but now I'm just heartbroken because what happened between Sofia and I was not what it looked like." I cried out.