Chapter 38

Briyanna’s P.O.V

I was jolted awake at about 3 o’clock in the morning with severe pain in my stomach. I gasped shooting up into a sitting position and clutched my stomach. My body was racked with sobs because the pain was so unbearable.

"What’s wrong Briyanna?" Niall asked putting a hand on my back. I felt a great urg to throw up and I ran to the bathroom the best I could because I couldn’t stand up properly. Niall followed closely and held my hair as I leant over the toilet. He stoked my back as I emptied myself into it. I got up to brush my teeth and he kept one hand on my back. The pain in my stomach was still there. But it had subsided slightly.

"Are you okay?" Niall asked rubbing my back.

"I think so." I said taking a deep breath that was cut off by the pain.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. I shook my head truthfully.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No." I just want to go back to sleep I told him.

"Okay…" He said reluctantly. He eyed me carefully and followed me back to the room never taking his hand off of my back. I slowly got into bed trying to fight off any more pain that would come with movement. I was unsuccessful and tears sprung to my eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat and layed down. Niall moved closer to me and carefully draped an arm around my stomach. It felt good to have the slight pressure against it. I was silent trying to fall asleep. The pain was keeping my mind alert though. I heard Niall’s soft snoring beside my head. I lay there awake trying to figure out what the pain could be. I knew it wasn’t period cramps because I had finished a week ago. I had no idea what it could be. I was just hoping that it would be gone by the time we had to get up and get ready for the rehersal. My mind drifted to my father. How was I supposed to take care of him when he wanted me to go back to Canada? I wouldn’t go back though. My life had just started. I was enrolled in a wonderful dance studio, I was going to start going to school, I had friends, I had a boyfriend that I loved. What more could I ask for? Oh yeah, a father that would accept that I could take care of myself and wouldnt micro manage my life. I found myself finally drifting off to sleep at about 6 in the morning. 1 hour before we had to get up.

It felt like I had just drifted off to sleep when I felt Niall get out of bed. I stirred and opened my eyes.

"Sorry I didn’t mean to wake you. I wanted to let you sleep for a bit longer. You can probably sleep for another half an hour before you have to get ready." I nodded and pulled the covers up tighter around me. I tried my best not to move anything but my arms because the pain was still there.

"How are you feeling?" He asked concerned.

"Much better." I lied not wanting him to worry.

"Great." He smiled. "Now go back to sleep." He told me. It was a lot easier to get back to sleep this time.

I was awoken pleasently by a pair of lips on my forehead. The pain was still there and a little worse this time.

"Morning princess." He smiled. I went to stretch and stopped myself.

"Morning." I said in return.

"How are you feeling?" He asked for a second time.

"Okay." I lied again. "Do I have time for a shower?" I asked needing the feel of the warm water.

"Only if you don’t take an hour and a half this time." He said referring to the time that I spent over an hour in the shower about a week ago. I really loved showers. He had thought that I had fallen and passed out because he had burst into the bathroom asking if I was alright. He didn’t see anything because of the shower curtain. He was extremely surprised I was still showering.

"I won’t." I said with a forced smile. Thankfully he had turned away to resume getting ready so I didn’t have to hide the pain that came with any movement. The pain was more intense now and had spread to a larger area of my stomach. I left the room and slowly started making my way to the bathroom.

"Are you alright Briyanna?" I turned to face Louis.

"Yeah! Great!" I said faking a smile.

"You sure? You look a little pale." He said frowning.

"Never felt better." I said happily. Thankful for the years of drama.experience that allowed me to fool almost anybody. Louis was tougher to fool than most people. He eyed me suspiciously before I turned away and walked to the bathroom with a little more bounce in my step. I closed the door and the smile melted off my face and I lost the posture I had been holding. I sat down on the toilet doubled over waiting for the shower to heat up. I got into the shower and washed my hair before the pain worsened. I gasped and clutched my stomach. I turned off the shower and got out and dried off the best I could and got dressed the best I could. I was walking back to Niall’s room when I hit the ground.