Char🙄💙: sexsmy And hoot asf 🔥😍

                                            Read 1:30 a.m lion🦁💕: CHARLIE ARE YOU MAD?
Lion🦁💕: ITS ONE OH FUCKIN CLOCK IN THE BLUDDY MORNING
lion🦁💕: and how did you even get those?!!

Char🙄💙: I maybe or maybe knot (I did) hav fond your instaham
Char🙄💙:

Char🙄💙: I maybe or maybe knot (I did) hav fond your instaham Char🙄💙:

Char🙄💙:you look sooo innocence whatch u perfectly are knot

Lion🦁💕: what are you ev- Charlie are you drunk?
Lion🦁💕: literally what the actual pussy ?

Char🙄💙: I don't like those, there all wet, like a slip in side 🤮
Char🙄💙: YOU KNOW I HAVE A MOTO ITS
Char🙄💙: say know to crack, and yees to hole

Lion🦁💕: you're soo hammered
Lion🦁💕: and I didn't know you were gay

Char🙄💙: I'm not, just leondresexual
Char🙄💙: open up I'm outside
======================================================

'what the fuck? Charlie's here? WHY IS CHAR-' the boy thoughts were cut off by a knock at the window. Leo walked over to the window to see Charlie smiling at him, causing him to role his eyes before opening the window.

" Charlie what the FUCK are you doing here?" He whispered shouted.

The blue eyed boy just ignored him and climbed through the window. Well tried, he totally fell.

Standing up and dusting off his clothes Charlie replied. " I'm here to see my little lion of course, I missed you."

Leo just shook his head. " Charlie your drunk and why did you use the window, I have a front door you know?" He asked.

Getting a small shrug in return. " I thought it'd be cool plus isn't that what you kids do these days?" Charlie stated before walking past Leo not letting him reply before speaking again.

" you're parents aren't home are they? I didn't see their car in the driveway."

Leo just looked confused but answered anyway. " uhh no, moms out of town dads staying late." He sighed and walked over to the bed. laying next to Charlie both facing the ceiling.

It was a comfortable silence until Leo felt eyes of him.

He turned his head to see Charlie staring at him. He was gonna ask what was the boy staring at until he heard Charlie mumbled. fuck it, then something touched his lips.