𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

|Sighs exhaled into a whitening sky are colorless and transparent|
|My life will one day be colorful; Like a colorless rain eventually painting a rainbow|

"Drawing was the talent that struck me the most about my mum. I want to frame every-last-one of my mum's drawings. Her drawings deserves to be framed and hung up for everyone to see. Especially the drawing that she gave my dad. He kept that drawing for years until he was murdered and I'll frame that one and put it on her grave. Why? Because that was the drawing she gave the man who would give her what she deserved: happiness......." ~Antares "Taylor" Sirius Black

Year: 1969, London, Britain
Setting: The Longbottom Palace

Year: 1969, London, Britain Setting: The Longbottom Palace

• • • • • • • • • •

Susan traced over her mum's necklace, a sad smile forming its way on to her lips. All this time, she spent her days craving her parents - never knowing they left possessions for her and Frank. She wished she could buy them flowers to put on their grave, but her those people never give her galleons. A month passing by since she's gotten her parents possession, she now finds herself staring at them when she's done drawing.

Speaking of drawing, she was running out of pages in her drawing notebook. The reality made her panic. Drawing was what kept her "sane." She created what she wanted and blocked out the abusive world she lived in. Drawing kept her from crying; it kept her concentrated on what the future held for Frank. That was the only thing she could actually thank Evelyn for. If it wasn't for her forcing Susan to find some talent than she would have never found her passion for drawing.

Drawing meant a lot to Susan. It was her only hobby next to playing with Frank. Then again, anybody could start drawing anytime in their life so Evelyn didn't do anything.

Susan decided that Frank also needed some type of happiness or hobby in his life that would help his mind get off the situation they were in. It could also help him stop stressing about "being enough" for their father.

So, one day, while those people was away at a ball party, Susan spent hours trying to find what interested him the most. Observing her brother, she noticed the curious sparkle in his eyes whenever he looked outdoors. They spent the rest of time outside wandering around. Frank, at times, put his arm out in front of her protectively when he sensed danger. She did the same.

In the end, both siblings got what kept them happy other than each other: Susan had her drawings; Frank had his plants. As long as it stayed like this they could make it. Now here Susan was, sitting down in the center of her bed staring down at the glowing blue necklace she was holding in her right hand.

She wiped her tears away, thinking about how her mother's heart once was inside of it just like hers. It's something a powerful woman in her family held and for her to hold it... it felt so wrong. She was the embarrassment getting their most treasured possession? That was a spit in their face.