-3-

Q's P.O.V

By the end of the day, all of us sat in our dorm eating food together when Jacob brought up the new trainee who moved into her dorm today.

"How many of us saw the new trainee today?" Jacob asked. Me, Jacob, Eric, Hyunjae and Sunwoo all raised their hands.

"There's a new trainee?" Hwall asked and we all nodded.

"Yeah she is joining Aurora" I said and they all seemed surprised.

"She will have a busy schedule, they're debuting in three weeks" Sangyeon added and I didn't know this so I was surprised.

"Her name is Y/N, we saw her before she went to record for their title track" Hyunjae said and we nodded.

"She got lost on the way to dance practice so I had to redirect her" I said and everyone nodded again.

"Are we all going to meet her?" New asked and I shrugged.

"Either something will be organised once they've debuted or we will all meet her around the building in our own time" Sangyeon said and everyone muttered between each other.

Your P.O.V

The next morning I woke up and checked my schedule, I had a vocal training session soon which was not with my members. They told me directions from here whilst making me breakfast which I ate quickly.

As soon as I was ready I left following their directions. I spotted that New was coming to the same door as me and we smiled at each other.

"Are you the new trainee?" He asked and I nodded.

"I am New, have you got vocal training now?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Okay let's go, we'll be there together. I hope we can become good friends like we have with the rest of Aurora" He said and I smiled.

We walked in silence when suddenly Q and Jacob ran up behind us.

"We all have vocal training? Sweet" Jacob said excitedly, we all laughed and went inside. Since there was no one to instruct us we ended up singing different vocal exercises and eventually songs to each other.

"You have a beautiful voice Y/N" Q said with a bright smile and I smiled shyly and looked down at my feet.

"How comes you get so shy when people compliment you? You'll be receiving many compliments about your voice soon" New said and I laughed a little.

"I'm just used to being rejected, I worked out my audition for Creker was my 36th audition ever" I said and they were shocked.

"No one accepted you? How could they deny such a powerful voice" Jacob said and I laughed.

"I don't know, but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be here with you" I said and they all awed and hugged me.

We all talked about random things after training, since we had time to spare. Eventually, they all had to leave for dance practice so I went to a vocal room which had lots of instruments in it.

My Mom is very musical whereas my Dad is a dancer with his own studio. Our family is very creative so they both inspired me to want to become and idol. That's why over the years I've learned four different styles of dance and also piano, guitar, drums, violin and harp.

I sat at a piano and thought of what songs I could play. I played many songs and sung along with them until I heard a knock at the door. I stopped and opened the door to see Juyeon and Eric.

"Hi guys, do you need the studio?" I asked and they nodded.

"You can stay if you like, we're only dancing, you can join in if you're free" Eric said and I thought about his offer.

"Sure, why not?" I said and they jumped in excitement. Before they started they asked a lot of questions.

"What position are you going to have?" Juyeon asked me and now I know the answer.

"I will be main vocal, main dancer and maknae" I said and they nodded but were surprised.

"I'm a maknae too! when are you born?" Eric asked me in excitement which made me laugh.

"December 28th 2000" I answered and he seemed happy.

"You're just younger than him, his birthday is the 22nd" Juyeon said and I sighed.

"Everyone is always older than me" I said lowly and they laughed.