I

Warning: This chapter contains: *Harsh/ mature language*
*Implied self-harm*

*Third person POV*

"GAY"
"FAG"
"DIE"
"YOU DONT DESERVE LOVE"
"DISGUSTING"
"DISGRACE"
"REPULSIVE"
"FAILURE"

These and much more brutal insults were hurled at Grayson as he walked into school on Monday. He had come out on social media Friday night. Since then he has been receiving lots of hate. Grayson was a straight A, the varsity quarterback, and extremely hot. Typical, all the girls want him and all the guy want to be him. Not many people were apart of the LGBTQ+ community openly, so not many accepted it at his school.
He came out as gay, and everyone turned against him. He opened his sticky note covered locker ignoring the slurs scribbled on the bright pieces of paper. A note fluttered out of his locker and slowly to the ground.

You are a disgrace to the word and need to kill yourself you worthless piece of shit! If you don't, I will. You don't deserve a life you disgusting faggot!
-R

Tears filled Grayson's eyes. Quickly he was snapped back to reality when a strong hand gripped his shoulder and whipped him around. Grayson's eyes were blurred, but he could feel the strong hands grip his throat.
   Black slowly faded to the bright light in the nurse's office. All Gray could hear was the pounding in his head. Soon the outside noise was audible. Every noise seemed amplified. The tapping of the keyboard, the voices of the secretaries in the next room over, and the kids passing in the hallway.
"Mr. Dolan?" A female voice calls
The nurse was standing at the foot of the bed.
"Grayson, your mom is here to take you home" she calls
Grayson stands up quickly and trips. The nurse catches him and walks him out to his mom.
"A student found him on the hallway floor and reported it." She tells his mother
The nurse runs her hand from one side of Gray's neck to the other. He winces and jerks away.
"Seems like he was choked, then took a hard fall, left him with a concussion."
After a bit of talking Grayson's mom took him to the car.
"Grayson Bailey!" She yells when the door is closed. He knew what was about to happen and it wasn't going to be good.
"What the fuck happened?"
"Nothing mom" he mumbled, for he wasn't out to his mom yet.
"I'm not having that! Tell me right now" she says raising her hand
Grayson flinches with a tear forming in his eye.
"Mom... I... I'm... I don't like" a single tear runs down his left cheek.
"Spit it out!" She demands.
Tears keep spilling out of Grayson's eyes. His cheek is met by a cold sharp pain. His mom had slapped him.
"Cut the crap! You will tell me at dinner"
Grayson sighs wiping his face. The rest of the ride was silent. When they arrived home Gray ran straight to his room. He walks to his bathroom looking at his cheek. A welt in the shape of a hand was present on his cheek. The pain was not helping the headache he had. He touched his cheek and winced. He took out his phone and took a picture placing it with all of the others that he planned to show to child protective services one day. He then turns on the shower and removes his, carefully inspecting the bruises all over his body. He then inspects his neck where there were bruises in the shape of fingers. These were different, they were the only ones not from his mom. Pretty soon the room is filled with steam. Grayson gets in the shower and soon enough water mixed with tears and red water spun down the drain. After his shower, Gray wraps a red towel around his waist. He walks over to the shower and uses the spout to wash the excess blood down the drain. He opens the medicine cabinet and grabs a pill bottle. He takes a few of the pills then wipes off a small metal blade before placing it in the pill bottle.
Grayson walks out of his room and down the hall to his younger sister Emma's room. He knocks on the door waiting for a response.
"Come in!"
Gray walks in
"How was school?" He smiles
"Good!" Emma says enthusiastically. She continues on about her day while Grayson listens. Sometimes he felt that his only reason to live was his little sister. Holding back tears he smiles and hugs Emma. She squeezes him causing him to wince.
"What's wrong?" She asks worriedly
"Nothing" he smiles again not wanting to worry her. Their mother yells from the kitchen that dinner is ready. They head down the stairs and sit.
"Okay, Grayson... Explain yourself. NOW!"

"These words are knives and often leave scars" -P!ATD

I don't know how much I will be posting cause of school, but I decided to write a story :) if I use a character as an "evil" person in this please don't take it seriously, just using it for the plot, as well as any conflict or otherwise triggering matter. Thank you!!! Next chapter is gonna be a bit intense.
Stay Thique ♡
~E~