Austin Jr. or Aj

Austin Sr

Austin Sr.

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What am I going to eat today, I thought to my self. Maybe I will find something new to eat, I'm so tired of eating the same thing over and over again; bunny or squirrels. That what I've been eating since I was 6 but I don't remember how long time ago that was. I've been in my wolf form since I shifted at 10 years old but I've been on the run since mom and dad told me to run and never look back.........

Well maybe first I should tell you why I'm on the run, her a little flash back to the day my life changed I was on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  6 years old Rebecca POV

            My name is Rebecca but my mommy and daddy called me becca and my little
brother calls me ecca and I thought it was cute. I'm 6 years old today and later I'm
having a big party and everyone is going to be there but I really wish my big brother would
be there. He just left one day and never returned. He promised that he would come back
but he didn't and it's makes me sad that I will never see him again. His name is Austin or
Junior , he's would be about 22'years old now and has been gone for over a year and then my baby bro is 3 and his name is Ben or Benny. My mommy's name is Veronica and my daddy is Austin Sr. I never knew that by the end of the day I was never going to see my family or pack again which is called the Lunas pack.

         So to start my day off I got up just like any normal day and Mommy and daddy with little Benny was there to greet me as I opened my eyes and they all screamed "HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BECCCA!!"

"Tank you mommy, daddy and little Benny. Can I open my presents right now?" I ask staring up at them from where I was laying on my bed.

"Sure Honey" daddy answers. Mommy went and grabbed the gifts that were in her room and walked back into my room and handed me the gifts and told me to open one at a time. So that is what I did, the gift I opened first was from my parents, I opened it and inside of it was a stuffed wolf and I loved it, it look just like me, white with grey paws. Mom saids that I'm special, not many wolves are this colour.

"Sweety what are you going to name your new friend" my mommy asked me.

"I gonna name it Jace, so it is a boy wolf, do you like that name mommy?" I replied back.

"That is a beautiful name for him buttercup" she said smiling at me. I gave her a big grin back at her.

               Next I had opened another gift and it was from Benny and it was a drawing of the whole family and I loved it. I thanked everyone one for the gifts and then mommy told me to get dress and come down stairs for my birthday breakfast. After my family left, I jumped out of bed and skipped over to my walk in closet and look for something to put on. I had found a dress which was my princess dress and I slipped it over my head after I had pulled off my night gown. The dress was purple because that is my favourite colour. Then I stepled out of my closet and shut the door and began to skip again, all the way oger to my stuff bear which was wearing my princess tiara. Once I made it over to the bear, I grabbed my tiara and slipped it on my head. After finally looking my self over, I knew I was ready to go to the kitchen for breakfest so that what I did. I made the trip to the kitchen but it not really that long butnbeing my size and my age, it feels like a really long.There in the kitchen was Mr Alpha him self with his wife and son who the same age as me.There names are Alpha Ken and Luna Sally and there son name is Kevin and he is my best friend.Alpha and Luna turn to me and wish me a happy birthday. I reply with a thank you and Begin to eat my breakfast while sitting beside Kevin. Kevin turned to me in his seat, jumped off and came running at me and pulled me into a big hug.

"Happy Birthday best friend" he said.

"Thank you Kev" I replied back and giggled.

"Your welcome" he replied back.

After finishing the hug, Kevin grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the table so we could sit and eat breakfest. After finishing my breakfest which was pancakes and sauage, I took Kevin to my room to draw and what not. For the next two hours we were drawing dinoursaurs, bunnies and even dragons. We also played games and talk for a little bit. We also dreamed about our future when we would get older and meet are mates and live happily ever after and also how me and Kevin will always be best friends until the end and always be in each others life no matter what. But I never knew that at the end of the day I was never going to see Kevin grow up with me and him finding his mate and him being the uncle to my kids that I would have in the future.

After about two hours it was time for Kevin to go home but he would be back later for my birthday party. There will be all my friends there, family members, friends of my parents well I guess you would say the whole pact is going to be there. We will going swimming in the pool that is in the back yard, all the kids will, there will be games to play and also food. But I can never forget about presents, I love presents because I get so many cool things. Anyways, I can't wait.

Soo Kevin got up from where he was sitting, walked over to me, hugged me then said godd-bye before walking out of my room and down the stairs to where his parents were waiting to take Kevin home. I then decided to have a sleep before my party because I was a little tired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 Hours Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mom walked into the room and woke me up by opening the curtins on my window. I groan and ask "Mommy why you do that" while lookimg at her, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

"It's time sweety. It's time to get ready for your party that starts in 30 minutes" my mom said while walking over to my closet and pulling out that new purple dress I got from my Aunt before she left on a cruise vacation with hernew boyfriend which is also her true mate. I slipped the dress on then I put my shoes onand last I put some jewellery on. After getting dress I quickly brushed my hair and I was ready to go. I walked over to my bed room door, opened it and began to make my way down the stairs. When I got to the bottom I saw my dad waiting for me.

"Hey munchkin" said my dad while grabbing me and lifting me up.

"Hi daddy" I replied back while giggling.

"Are you ready to go to your party" He said while smiling and looking down at me.

"Yes daddy I'm ready" I replied back.

"Here we goooo" he said as we ran down the stairs really fast while I was giggling. We got to the bottom of the stairs where mommy was waiting with Benny so we could walk out side together. We walked to the back door that brings us to the back yard and as we went out the door everyone had yelled happy birthday to me and I smiled at that.

Everyone was here, the alpha's family, my cousin's and aunt's and uncle's were here and so many others as well were here in my backyard to celebrate my 6th birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip 4 hours~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 4 hours since my party had started and it's now 7pm. We had supper and did the cake with the singing after worse and now we are on to opening presents. So far I have received new clothes, a stuff bear and some drawing tools. I went to grab another present that I believe was from Kevin when all of a sudden a bunch of rogue which are wolves that aren't in a pack because they were kicked out of one or choose to go that way came out of the forest growling and snarling at as all. That when they attacked. It went so fast, it was just a blur. All I remember in mom and dad telling me to run, to not stop until I'm far away. So that is just what I did, I ran, I kept going till I was tire and passed out from exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that is the start. I hope you enjoyed the beginning. :)

-like
-comment
-share it

I'll try to get updates every few days. Have a good day, evening, afternoon, what ever time your at. Bye for now :)