"I will look into it, Miss Kensington," he reassured me. "The contract would need to be changed and signed therefore I would need to send a physical copy at a later date."

"Let that be the only problem," I smiled.

"Does that mean I can count on you and your service?"

"Most definitely," a small nod from me caused his smile to brighten. Niall Horan was a lovely chap, the times we worked together in the past were all up to standard and he never let me down. Me agreeing to attending his event which I would get paid for was not a big deal to me. It felt nice to do something for him that would eventually help him further succeed.

"Wonderful," he commented. "It is a pleasure working with you, Renleigh."

"Same goes to you, Niall," as I stood up on my feet, he did the same, my right hand stretched out to him we shared another hand shake.

"My assistant will be contact as soon as the new contract is ready."

"Very well."

The document would go through Danielle anyway therefore I wasn't very bothered about it. It would be marked as important therefore she would know to get it to me as soon as. She was my assistant for a very good reason – she was smart, could work under pressure, she dealt with my impatient ass, she was fast at what she did but with no mistakes. I had assistants before her, like five, and they all got fired a month down the line. She was like an angel sent from above.

After she made sure Mr Horan got out of the building safely and soundly, she was back up in my office, letting me know that my car downstairs was ready. I did have a chauffeur but I felt like driving today.

"You have a meeting at nine am sharp tomorrow morning. It is an investor, a very good one at that. Please do not be late, Ren," Danielle told me as I sat in my brand-new car. It was a white F-Type Jaguar with a custom-made interior. It smelled new as I sat in, coming to work in the morning was the first time I actually drove it.

"You know I hate people who are late. I will be on time, as always," I smiled at her.

"You barely made it in this morning," she scolded me.

"I had two minutes to spare before I had to be in, I was just fine," I argued. She rolled her eyes at me and brushed the curled strand of hair out her face as the wind blew it all over the place.

"Don't let that happen tomorrow," she sighed. "Your brother expects you at the restaurant in twenty minutes, the journey is twenty-five."

"I'll make it in ten minutes, don't worry about it," I grinned.

"You don't need another speeding ticket."

"I can pay it, can't I?" she rolled her eyes at me again and sighed. She was so easy to wind up but she never actually had a go at me for being an annoying bitch. Danielle tolerated me like no one else – I knew anyone else would have easily smacked me across the face by now.

"Just be careful, please."

"As always," I nodded. "See you tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow morning, at ten to nine. Not five to nine."

"Sure," I mumbled. We both knew I would be there five minutes before but I let her believe I would be even earlier.

The traffic was an absolute bitch. There were a ton of cars on the road and it wasn't even rush hour yet. My nails drummed along the steering wheel as my head bopped to the music. I always had a playlist playing, I didn't like listening to the radio. It caused me to zone out a little bit, the lyrics had a deep meaning behind them and although I had no experience to link it to, it still made me create different scenarios in my brain.