The door to my office opened and I automatically stood up. I had a red suit on with a white blouse and same coloured heels. My hair was curled at the bottom and nicely parted. Mr Horan was quick to walk over to my desk in his fitted navy attire.

"Niall Horan, very nice to meet you," he gave me a firm handshake which was very much appreciated. With his hand movement, his cologne instantly hit my nose and I found it nice. It wasn't too overpowering, it fitted him rather well.

"Renleigh Kensington," I replied. "Please, take a seat," I offered as I did the same. As we both got comfortable, Danielle walked back in with a tray in her hands, two glasses on top of it as well as a jug filled with water. She poured both of us then looked at me which made me nod, letting her leave for the time being.

"It is wonderful to finally meet you in person and not just converse over the phone or through our assistants," he remarked kindly and I had to agree. Talking face to face was different to anything else. More honest, real, on the spot. 

"Have to agree on that," I nodded. "Alright. So, how about we get down to business, shall we?"

"Of course," he smiled. He opened a few things on the table, printed documents and whatnot. He must have felt extremely confident if he thought I would sign something there and then. "If we are being honest here, I have been a massive fan of your work for quite a while now. Surely, we have worked together on things here and there before which is why I felt as though I could reach out this time around."

"Please elaborate," I leaned back in my chair. The light that came in through the massive ceiling to floor windows made his face light up, his blue eyes caught it too and it made them look so much softer.

"This is a new project of mine which entails big fashion brands, such as Kensington and Co., to attend and display their newest, even their most recent, clothing lines for a wide range of audiences. Usually, companies have their set target audience, which is fabulous and obviously necessary in order to ensure that the business is floating high above the ground. However, with this project, companies like yours will gain the opportunity to be showcased for people who may have never heard of it before, which I highly doubt with a successful organisation like yours, or let's say, didn't think it fitted their taste," he began to explain why he had asked for this meeting. It sounded alright, nothing that had caught my attention, really.

"What numbers are we talking? How would this benefit my company?" the questions flew out of my mouth like they had been sat on the tip of my tongue since he had arrived. Essentially, that was the only thing I was interested in.

The money part.

"Taking into consideration the scale of your company as well as the other attendees, I have calculated everything accordingly. Everything you wish perhaps should you know is included in this document," he patted the folder that sat on my desk. "The benefit of it would obviously be a potential new audience as well as networking opportunities for yourself and other companies. There's never too many people you can know within your industry," he chuckled.

Niall opened the folder in front of me on the page I needed to see. My eyes quickly glanced over the writing until a few numbers were shown. Two-hundred thousand aimed at Kensington and Co. as well as a hundred and fifty pounds per model I wish to bring along or will require. My time slot would be an hour and a half – the thirty minutes used to introduce me and the line.

"First things first, I am going to need to talk to you about the models and their payment," I spoke up once I read everything I needed to know.

"Please."

"Let's round that hundred and fifty to two hundred just to keep it nice and tight. I will take my own, ready to walk. I'm assuming that would be alright?" I raised one of my eyebrows at him as I closed the portfolio. I smiled lightly and awaited his reply.