"Ah!!!"Sana gasped when she felt Yoongi suddenly brought her wrists together so he could free one of his hand as his other hand held her hands from behind her back. He pulled up her bra and quickly he took a mouthful of her mound. It was delicate, warm and tastier than his favorite food. He moaned as he consciously aware of her breasts on his mouth. That her pale, pink nippled and perfect breast was on his mouth. It made his junior poked her lower abdomen as his bulge became harder and bigger.

"Oppa, get out!"Sana cried as she shook her head. The fears on her eyes told better that she was deadly terrified. Her eyes were teary and she still tried her best to get out from Yoongi's grip. But Yoongi didn't budge, he licked her nipple with his wet tongue and he covered it with his mouth before he suck her nipple very hard.

"Ah....!"Sana lifted her hips up as she felt the sensation Yoongi gave with his mouth and tongue on her nipple. Her body was too sensitive and every single bit of his touch could made Sana cum with overflowing juices. And yes, she's already wet.

"Moan louder for me...,"Yoongi now looked at Sana's eyes and dig her soul deeper. Her fearful eyes and soul. He knew he couldn't stand to see her fright but he couldn't stand even more whenever he remembered what made him lure her to this abandoned place and would like to rape her at the first place.

"Let me go,"Sana emphasized in every word she verbalized. Now her eyes showed her anger. She struggled to escape from him but he was way powerful than her.

"Ah!"Sana yelped as she felt Yoongi tightened his grip on her wrists.

"You can't escape this time, so choose one...be calm and took everything that I will pour to you or unfortunately I have to tie you and it will be extremely hurt...or...,"Yoongi leaned closer to her ear.

"To take everything while you couldn't feel it anymore. Do you understand?"he asked.

"Oppa, tell me you're kidding me,"Sana shook her head in disbelieve.

I'm not kidding when I thought I would like to kill you....Yoongi shook his head and he waited for her to choose.

"Not everything...please let me go, because...because you're a good person and you know I have a fiancé,"Sana let her tears falling down to the sheets through the sides of her face. Yoongi frowned upon hearing her words and it enraged him.

"Shut up!!!!"

"And you have Jihyo!"Sana yelled but Yoongi shut her mouth with his lips. He kissed her roughly like eating her, didn't let her to escape from his lips and he continuously got her lips back when she shook her head to the side, avoiding his kiss. He groaned when unconsciously her nails scratched his muscular arms after they escaped when he kissed her. Sana hit his built up chest hardly and continuously and he felt pain. He felt pain but not because of how she hit him, not because how he realized how much she got hurt because of his action but because how he had heart to torture her like this. He felt pain because he was powerless and could only do this shitty stuff for her.

"Oppa! Stop!!!!"Sana continued to yell as Yoongi now pulled her jeans down and it was not an easy thing as Sana tried to have advantage to escape or even protect herself with moving his legs randomly. But he managed to pulled it out from her legs.

"No!!!!"Sana squirmed and yelped as she felt Yoongi's mouth on her crotch right now. She tried to close her legs because she didn't want Yoongi know how wet she was already but Yoongi found his way more quickly than her effort. Sana shuddered as she felt Yoongi's warm mouth met her still covered pussy, kissed it and sucked it. She begged with everything she had on her mind. Embarassment, anger, fear and weakness.

"Don't...don't kiss that! Angggg!"Sana threw her head back as Yoongi sucked her clit throughout the sheet that still covering her vagina. Her pussy now became wetter and she's not sure whether it was because of her uncontrollable flowing juices or his saliva. What she knows was it was too hot down there. Right on her crotch.