Yeah, I must be cheerful and bright. He went here from Seoul to Busan all alone putting aside his health condition just to see me, he must get an equal payment.

After we ate our ddokbuki, I took him to the coast. We're walking down the harbor while looking at the young night. I'm so happy to be with him right now, but my worries can't be put aside just like that.

"Oppa...thank you,"I said as I halt my step and turned around to face him who's standing in before the ocean.

"For what?"he asked.

"I don't know I only want to tell you that. Ah...should I shout out to the God? LISTEN TO THIS! I'M SO LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY MIN YOONGI!!!!!" I started to shouted to the ocean. He turned around and stood beside me. I looked at him who's looking straight to the ocean.

"I'M ALSO SO LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY MINATOZAKI SANA!!!"he shouted. I formed a smile as his confession touched my heart. He looked at me,"Look...I still can scream right?"he smirked. I chuckled.

But the next second my heart dropped. Now I really think that I can't lose him. Actually I just felt that myself can let him go because we must be separated sooner or later by the distance between us.

"Sana?"he tilted his head when suddenly I started to cry again.

"Oppa...don't go,"I sobbed. He fell silent.

"Don't leave me...oppa don't leave me...,"I only can utter that. Only that. No more than that. And that's my only wish, my pray. I can feel his big arm reached my back as he's hugging me.

"Dear...thank you for amazing two years that you gave to me, by staying with me, never get tired of me. I really...really love you,"he said. I wait for his next words but seems like he can say no more. No promise that he can make for me.

"Tell me you won't leave!!!!"I yelled. Still in his embrace. He didn't answer me. But I can hear his soft sobs. I looked up to see his face and got taken aback when I see he's trying so hard to hold his cry. It hurts my heart quiet deeply. I caused him crying!

"Oppa...,"I pulled away but won't let me go and hugged me even tighter. Then he didn't say anything. Only hugging me and I stopped crying. I don't want to whine and make him burdened.

"Oppa...it's okay...I'm alright,"I pushed his chest a little bit until he released the hug. I smiled.

"Let's make today will never end, ok?"I tiptoed and pecked his lips. Yoongi oppa grabbed by wrist and held my body as he replied my peck to a kiss. I was surrender as he held my body by hugging my waist. Yeah, kiss me Oppa. Just kiss me. Don't think and don't remember the bad things. They are not exist!

***

"That water fountain is so beautiful! Let's take some pictures there!"I said as I pointed at the water fountain at the downtown park. Yeah, we already went to anywhere until we arrived here. I think this is our last destination. I took his SLR camera.

"Oppa, stand there, I'll take the picture,"

"But better we take the picture together,"he said.

"No, I want to take yours first, ok? Alone,"I said as I'm ready to take the picture. He walked to the fountain half heartedly and standing before the colorful fountain. In this lens, he's the most beautiful thing more than the beautiful scenery behind his back. His face, his hair, his body, his smile did a magic to me.

"Done?"he asked.

"Yesss!! Now let's take picture together!" I ran to him. He caught my waist as I stood beside him and laughed. I took the Polaroid camera in my bag as he pulled me closer to him.

"Chesseeeeeeee,"I said and click! I succeed to take our picture with colorful lights and beautiful water fountain as our background.

I looked at the picture satisfiedly and smiled to him.

***

I'm like TT just like TT~

"Nghhh....,"I searched the ringing phone with closed eyes. I felt my body hurt a lot and when I looked at my phone, I received one text. That's my class group chat. Ugh, screw you bothering my sleeping beauty!

Sleeping. Yeah, I want to sleep more. This is weekend anyway.

.

.

.

.

!!!!!!!!!!

I got up and sat straight immediately with wide open eyes. Suddenly I felt my chest tightened. I looked at the calendar. This is March 27th 2020. I glanced at my phone that's still screen on, there's another text that I haven't read yet. I took my phone.

Sana, I'll pick you up at 1 PM.

That's from Jimin Oppa. The person who could bring me back to life. The person who confessed and declared his love to me and made me happy. The person who always with me since that time...yeah, since he left.

My Yoongi Oppa had left a couple years ago. That was only a dream. I dreamed about him again after a long time since Jimin Oppa succeedd to come in through my heart. Hhhh...this is ridiculous.

I still love him....