22 // NRTR

Taehyung's forehead crumpled at the sight of Jisoo giggling her cheekbones out with Jimin who was also
laughing that his eyes almost
disappeared from his face.

The crease on his forehead faded when he saw how sincere Jisoo's heart smile looked and it just melted his heart.

"When did i fall this hard?"

He muttered before walking past them while clenching unto the books he was holding for his literature class.

Taehyung sat next to Chaeyoung who was also smiling joyously.

'I guess everybody's happier than usual. That's great.'

She noticed Taehyung who sat next to her and immediately erased the genuine smile.

"Oh Taehyung oppa! You're quite early today."

Chaeyoung commented and smiled that her eyes disappeared just like how Jimin's almost did earlier.

"Yeah. I think Lee Ssaem would literally beat my ass the next time she sees me enter the room while she's lecturing."

She giggled and nodded.

"Well this is better. Early bird Taehyung. You can enjoy the silence of the room while you still can. Not the kind where the room is dead silent because everyone is literally dying for a test."

Taehyung laughed and looked around to see that there were only 4 beings with them making the whole room really silent. The relaxing type.

He smiled at Chaeyoung who returned to texting. He can see why two of his friends are head over heels for this one.

Isn't it quite evident?

Taehyung smiled bitterly as soon as Jisoo slipped into his mind again.

'She's just as great.'

He scoffed at the thought and plugged some earphones in.

-play the song at the multimedia-

The song also quite reminded him of Jisoo. More on what he would do for her.

He looked out the window and observed the beauty of nature and he bit his lip hard when Jisoo just made her way through his thoughts again.

'She likes the tree so much that she even argued with me that one time.'

"God fvcking damn it."

He murmured before standing up and walked out of the room. Taehyung started to walk fast towards the garden of the school.

"Jisoo?"

He called out. When Taehyung looked out of the window, he saw a familliar silhouette. He didnt have to look back to confirm who it was crying.

Jisoo looked up and stood up with weak knees before walking past him but Taehyung grabbed her elbow and pulled her in for a warm hug.

She immediately latched unto him as if him initiating the hug was the only thing she was waiting for.

"T-taehyung!"

She sobbed and sobbed and his heart felt like it was struck with something when her sobs got louder.

"Shh. You really dont have to tell me anything, Jisoo."

"I want to or i feel like i'll burst..."

It was the only conherent thing he heard from her, making his name an exception.

"There's always a later."

"I dont think you'll be there later."

Taehyung chuckled before heaving out a deep sigh.

'Even though i dont want to.'

"I'll always just be here for laters."

Jisoo unconciously smiled while her tears were still streaming down her face.

"God. Taehyung, why are you like this?"

"Why me?"

He chuckled before pulling her awaya and looked at her bloodshot eyes.

"Wipe your eyes first."

what the hell was this update?

-moon