Chapter 2

Taisa

"Aisa! Aisa get your ass up!" I heard somebody call while tapping me on my shoulder.

My stomach did a hundred backflips as I almost started throwing up on the floor. I didnt want to get up knowing that my father would probably send someone up to my room soon.

"Aisa!" I heard the person call my name again and I realized it wasn't my father's voice. My head shot up and I squinted my eyes trying to see where I was.

All the memories from yesterday flooded back into my head and  remembered I was at my brothers house. I breathed out heavily and passed my hand through my hair.

"Tristian?"

"Yeahh its me."

I flew off the bed and into his arms.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you soo much! You got so big!" Tears were forming into my eyes and i blinked them back inside quickly.

"So did you! How are you?"

I was gonna say fine but all the memories from the past 7 years wasn't reminding me of any good times. I faked a smile then collapsed into his arms and tears started falling rapidly.

"You need to stop crying. What's so bad that you cant tell me?"

"I have to explain everything to you from day one so you can fully get it. I just cant believe I'm out of there and safe!"

"Okay.. well can we do it soon cuz you're getting me really worried. I have to go to work now but maybe we can get dinner after and talk it over." He suggested rubbing my ratchet looking hair.

"Sounds good. Only if I had a car."

"There's a extra one in the garage no one is using. Just ask one of the guys to give you the keys. They're all sleeping but they'll probably get up around 1 so you have the house pretty much to yourself until then."

"Okay."

"Well I better go before I'm late."

"Kay."

He kissed me on my forehead and made his way to the door.

"Wait Tristian?"

"Huh?"

"Thanks."

"No problem lil sis. I missed out on most of your life, im not about to miss out on more."

I smiled at the thought of that and cussed myself for not coming out here sooner.

He closed the door softly, shortly after I heard the door slam and he was gone.

I couldn't fall back to sleep, as much as I tired I just couldn't close my eyes and go to sleep. After a while I decided to go downstairs and watch TV or something.

The house was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I walked down the wood steps as my feet made little tapping noises.

I made my way into the living room, jumping over plates, shoes, water and all kinds of shit that was polluted on the floor.

I tried to sit on one of the couches but when I saw there was stains and it looked really nasty i decided i would pass up on that.

With nothing to do, I just started to pick up and clean. I vacuumed, mopped, washed dishes, put everything where I thought it belonged and put out the trash that looked like it been there for over a month.

After I was done, I went to the kitchen and started making me something to eat.

Opening the fridge which was practically empty, I took out a carton of eggs which only had about 6 left, bacon and the box of pancake mix.