---

Finn Wolfhard

"By the way, I tried to be clingy and sweet to you so that I can... like get you. " I confessed, I mean it's real.

"Pffft, if you stayed in your real self- your weird self then you would have got me faster and easier, seriously. "

I should have stayed on my weird side- don't worry about that, you got her now there's nothing to worry about.

"I hate you." Y/n said, out of nowhere. My turned turned to her, I was in confusion but she was smiling.

Oh.

"Pffft, I hate you more."

----

"Were here, at your house." I said and stopped infront of Y/n's house, she looked at her house and back at me weakly smiling.

"I mean, I can meet your mom right now? And i'll introduce myself to her." I said and she nodded slowly and smiled.

My heart felt warm and I was so happy to see her want me to meet her mom.

"Well, let's go?" Y/n said and opened the car door and was waiting for me to get out of the car.

Inhale.

Exhale.

You can do this.

You can.

I opened the driver seat's door and walked towards Y/n.

"Okay then, let's go-"

"Finn-"

Y/n squeezed my arm and looked at me seriously.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ready- Do you really want to do this?" Y/n said, I could tell she was nervous.

"Yes, I'm ready. I'm just kinda nervous but that's okay."

Okay, you can do this.

Y/n Y/l/n

I knocked on the door 3 times, me and Finm are waiting for mom or for my sis to get the door-

And finally the door opened and it revealed my sis, here comes her fangirling over Finn.

"Hey sis- HOLY SHI-"

My sis squeals as she turned around and covered her face, she turned back to us again and-

"I look so ugly right now oh my-"

"I don't give a fuck, where's mom?" I snapped, Finn's head turned to me with his eyes widened and my sis stopped to squeal.

"Wow Y/n-" Finn was shook.

"Mom is at the living room watching TV." My sis said and opened the doors wider for me and Finn to come in.

I then saw my mom's head and she turned around to see me and Finn, her eyes widened and immediately stood up.