• 25 •

A tall, skinny figure opened the door. You could see his eyes, you stared at his eyes and he stared back, eye contact.

"Y/n" The figure said calmly, hearing the voice...I already knew who it was.

Finn.

"Finn" You said in relief and smiled. Finn slowly walked towards you, wearing a white T-Shirt, black jeans, wearing no shoes and his curls was messy.

He stopped when he was infront of you, he then looked at the bikini you were wearing and smirked.

"Wha--- you perv" I said, mumbles the last two words.

"No, it's just...you're wearing the bikini I bought you and it just really suites you" Finn said softly, put both of his hands inside of his jeans' front pockets.

"Well, what should I wear? I have nothing right?" Me and Finn then giggled, it was still a little bit awkward though.

"You're gonna swim?" Finn asked me and looked behind me, the ocean.

"Well yeah, Millie and I are gonna swim. You wanna join?" I asked Finn nicely, and he nodded.

Finn took of his shirt and smirked at me.
I felt shivers down my spine and I could feel my cheeks are heating up again so I turned around and started to run.

"Hey! I didn't say 'Go'!" Finn shouted, I looked back and saw him there standing and smiling.

"I'll take your X-Men 134!" I shouted back and smiled, when I saw Finn started to run too, I looked infront of me and saw Millie in the distance already on the water, I could see a smile on her face.

I stopped infront of the ocean, I stood there because I wasn't ready to jump in the water, what if it was cold? I checked if it was cold by making my toe touch the water and FUCK, it was fucking cold. I mean it's not cold as Santa Claus' ass but still, IT'S COLD.

"Just jump Y/n! I didn't even knew it was cold until I jumped!" Millie begged me to do it but I just can't, I nodded NO to Millie but she understands, she then looked behind me so shook. I turned around and ----

"LET'S GO Y/N!" Finn was running towards me, as he got closer...he grabbed my wrist and ran towards the cold ass ocean. Well i'm fucked.

"FINN!" I shouted and playfully slap Finn after I walked the sand where the cold ocean won't touch me anymore.

"It was f-fun right?" Finn asked me, his voice was shaking because he, well we were freezing.

"Y-yeah" My shaky voice made Finn laugh.

We both were swimming on the cold ass ocean for minutes, Finn's hair was straight because it was wet and dear god it doesn't suit him. The water was so cold that I couldn't even feel my fingers.

"I don't wa-wanna swim a-anymore, the water t-too cold" I explained to Finn, I was shivering, Finn nodded and smiled.

Me and Finn then got out of the cold water then sat down on a bench, I looked around and there was no people around.

I could feel Finn's breath on my shoulder and it was warm, It felt good.

Millie then appeared out of nowhere and handed Finn, one, single, small towel.

"Wait, whe--where's my towel?" I asked Millie, she then giggled because of my shaky voice.

"I want this shit to be cliché and sweet so I'll give you that, and woop bye!" Millie explained then immediately left us with a short ass towel.

"You're so kind that I could kill you" I shouted at Millie and my tone was angry.

"Don't worry, you'll borrow the towel first then I borrow it" Finn explained, his lips has no color and his skin was pale. He then handed me the towel.

"You look like you need it more first" I opened Finn's hands and gave the towel back, his hands are so cold and it was shaking.

"No, I'm a gentleman so you have it f--first" Finn handed me the towel back.

Jesus Christ, well if he doesn't need it first then okay!

"Okay then" I quickly snatched the towel.away from Finn, I then stood up and started to wipe the water drops on my skin.

I then looked at Finn and he was staring at me, not at my face, at my fucking body.

"Finn, don't be a perv" I teased Finn and smirked, he then looked away.

"I'm not a p--perv!" Finn explained, still looking away. I then sat down again.

"Can you stop being a perv for a day?" I teased Finn, he then looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"What does that mean?! I'm not a perv!" Finn loudly explained and shook.

"You were a perv a minute ago, you were staring at my body" I kept on teasing Finn and kept on smirking at him.

"I mean...who wouldn't resist looking at that?" Finn explained pointing at my body. I playfully slapped him.

"How dare you!" I said and acted to be angry.

"Even animals would look at that" Finn scoffed.

"Finn shut up" I covered Finn's mouth, we both then giggled.

(sorry it was cringy and cliche ewww)

We both stared at each other's eyes, I could feel his breath on my nose and I know he was also feeling my breath on his nose, are we this close? Yes.

Finn's mouth then opened a little bit and so was mine, are we gonna do it? Will I regret it? Is it okay to do it?

Finn leaned in a little bit closer and ---

Am I gonna kiss Finn Wolfhard?

Yes.

No.

No Y/n!

I can't do this, it's wrong. I tried to lean away but Finn kept on leaning in, I can't! This is wrong!

"GUYS!"

Saved.

I leaned away from Finn and he also did the same, I looked at Finn and his face was red as a tomato, mine is probably like that red now too.

"Oops, did I interrupted something?" Me and Finn looked infront of us to see who was talking ---

It was Jack.

"Nope, it's fine it's fine" Finn said, smiled at me then stood up.

"So what is it?" I asked Jack, a smile appeared on Jack's face out of nowhere.

"No no, it's nothing. You guys continue what you were doing a minute ago, sorry for interrupting" Jack said, still smiling, waved then left me and Finn there alone again.

I can't do this.

What if me and Finn did kiss?

No.

I can't.

It's wrong.

Jack Grazer

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD FINN?!" Wyatt scolding me like he was my fucking father.

"Because...him and Y/n was having a good time! I saw them almost kiss but I ruined it!" I explained to Wyatt.

"Okay well that's cute!" Wyatt's mood then changed, angry to awww.

"BUT...! It's important Jack! Go tell Finn now!" Wyatt's mood changed again, he started to sweat.

"Jeez Wy! Are you on your period? What's even the reason why you want me to tell Finn to immediately come here" I asked Wyatt calmly.

"JACK! The wifi won't work!"

"Wait that's it?"

-----

Ahh sorry for this messy ass chapter, love ya'll 💞😩

ANDDDDD sorry for this cringy chapter ewwwwww